Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CBS Coverage Map - Week 7

Barry Sears

1 hour ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

I bought the NFL package.  Some of thr best money I spend.

I got a free year when I switched to Direct TV last year, but then canceled, because the Louisville, KY market always got Colts games, so I couldn't justify buying it.  However, this season, two games have not been shown here, I assume because they were not sellouts.  I almost ordered it this week, but glad I checked this first.  The price has come down, so if I have to, I'll buy it.

Just get CBS All Access for $5.99 a month. Then get the Chrome Extension Manual Geolocation.  Put your location on your computer in any area of USA and go to CBS All Access website. You will get the local AFC game in that area. I watch most Colts games like that. I am on West Coast.  NFL Ticket is too expensive.

21 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Wow...most of the country gets Raiders at Packers.  Colts vs. Texans is the best matchup of the week.  Two of the better teams in the AFC and a key divisional battle.  The AFC South gets very little respect.

yeah colts and texans have the closest spread of the week, and this could be the most important game of the year in this division 

On 10/17/2019 at 7:03 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

It is nice as a student as it is 99.96 for students, if you have a kid or grandkid you may be able to have them help

Absolutely! 5 boys, all spoiled Colts Fans, they have had like 2 losing seasons in their existence on this earth. I’m a true Colts fan since 1966, I lived through the Colts! Just saying, great deal for college students! 1/4 of the cost!

17 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Absolutely! 5 boys, all spoiled Colts Fans, they have had like 2 losing seasons in their existence on this earth. I’m a true Colts fan since 1966, I lived through the Colts! Just saying, great deal for college students! 1/4 of the cost!

It really is, I have used it the last 3 years as being in SWMO we rarely will ever see the colts. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He needs more snaps.  I like his potential though.  Still geeked to see Turay as well.
    • It's not nearly as hard to get in as it used to be when I was a kid.  I don't think there's even a question if Rivers gets in or not.  When you stack his numbers up with others and the longevity he's had, he's getting in.  The question for me is how long does he have to wait?  I doubt he's a 1st ballot guy.  I could see him having to wait 3-5 years to make it.  But he's getting in IMHO.
    • Some may have laughed. I have been a big fan since he was drafted. 
    • I see where you are coming from to some extent... but don't fully agree.  I think if you ask just about anyone who follows football and has for a long time to name the top 3 QBs ever, both Brady and Manning will be mentioned.  There are 23 QBs from the modern-era in the Pro Football HOF.  Several of those guys were not the best at their position at any point in their career.   Troy Aikman won multiple superbowls on absolutely loaded teams, but he was never a first or second team all-pro and was only a 6x pro-bowler (Rivers has gone to 8).  Aikman never lead the league in any major passing stat in any season of his career.  In 2008 Rivers threw the most TDs and had the highest passer-rating of any QB in the league, in 2010 Rivers lead the league in passing yards, in 2013 he lead the league in completion percent.  Aikman throughout his career was never really at the top of the league in terms of QB play (as evidenced by no first or second all-pro selections and never leading the NFL in any significant passer category) -- most would say Marino, Montana (early in AIkman's career), Steve Young, John Elway, Brett Favre, Jim Kelly, Warren Moon, and late in his career Kurt Warner and Peyton Manning were better QBs than Aikman.   That's one example out of many where guys who are in the HOF may not have been the top dog at any given point in their career, but still had a HOF career.  Compared to guys who he was drafted with who are likely HOFers, Rivers has better individual statistics than both Eli and Big Ben.  He was never really on an 'elite' team all-around (especially lacking a top notch defense like Eli and Ben both had during their SB wins).  RIvers beat Peyton in the playoffs and despite playing with other HOFers like Brady, Peyton, Brees, Eli, Big Ben, Kurt Warner, Favre, etc.. he made the pro-bowl 8x, and in 2008 when every one of those guys were in the league he still lead the league in passer rating and TDs thrown.     I get why post-season success can push a borderline guy (see Eli) over the edge.  But since Rivers has been in the league there have been 2 occassions when the QB representing the AFC team in the Superbowl wasn't named Brady, Peyton or Ben (1x Flacco with a loaded defense and 1x Mahommes who just had one of the greatest seasons by a QB in NFL history).     The level Rivers has played at, for the amount of time he's played, makes him a surefire HOFer (he's about to surpass Marino's records and the only knock on Marino was he didn't win a SB).  First ballot? Maybe... will he get in within a couple years of being eligible? Definitely.
  • Members

• AZColt11

AZColt11 2,028

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • CanuckColtsFan

CanuckColtsFan 672

• Four2itus

Four2itus 4,417

• richard pallo

richard pallo 3,014