I know this is way to early but killing some time

Resign:

Anthony Castonzo - 3 years

Jack Doyle - 2 years

Clayton Geathers - 1 year

Joe Haeg - 4 years

Mo Ali-cox - 4 years

Zach Pascal - 1 years

Free Agents: ( I know most wont make it to free agency but just playing around)

A kicker - 3 years

AJ Green - 2 years - We're hopefully gonna get a functioning receiver besides TY from somewhere this off-season. We've had horrible luck with receivers we have the money lets swing for the fences. He should most likely have a year or two left in the tank. Just front load the contract for when the worst happens. Probably the most realistic of the good recievers to hit free agency in my opinion.

Austin Hooper - 4 years Falcons have no money next year. They gotta make cuts and Hooper is having a fantastic season, and has always had consistent hands. Not as many TDs as Ebron, but he moves the chains. 

Chris Jones(lol(Mahomes' contract is coming up and maybe Houston will recruit him))/Jordan Phillips/Arik Armstead/Vernon Butler/A'Shawn Robinson/Leonard Williams/Maliek Collins/  - 4 years(lock one of them up) Take your pick, We need to upgrade our "NT". We just need a big, mean, nasty dude who wants to eat blockers. 

Draft: Fanspeak Rounds 1-4

R1P23: Ceedee Lamb WR Oklahoma - We're hopefully gonna get a functioning receiver besides TY from somewhere this off-season 

R2P3: Yuter Gross-Matos Edge Penn State - can stop the run on the way to the QB 

R2P23: Austin Jackson OT USC - I think he is about to start shooting up boards

R3P23: Lorenzo Neal DT Purdue - competition in the trenches

R4P23: Logan Stenburg G Kentucky - competition in the trenches 

Draft

23: R1P23 DL JAVON KINLAW SOUTH CAROLINA

35: R2P3 QB JORDAN LOVE UTAH STATE

55: R2P23 OT CALVIN THROCKMORTON OREGON

87: R3P23 LB TROY DYE OREGON

129: R4P23 S J.R. REED GEORGIA

166: R5P22 G NICK HARRIS WASHINGTON

201: R6P23 CB ESSANG BASSEY WAKE FOREST

203: R6P25 WR MICHAEL PITTMAN JR. USC

236: R7P23 CB KINDLE VILDOR GEORGIA SOUTHERN

As far as FA is concerned with our own players

-TE: I'm not signing both Ebron and Doyle to big contracts. I'd pick one. Even with Ebron's drops, he still has more yards and TDs with the same amount of targets as Doyle. I'd probably resign Ebron and MAC, and let Doyle go unless he's will to sign a very friendly contract.

-WR: We'll have a decision to make with Funch depending on how well he does when he comes back. Both Pascal and Rogers are FAs, and I'd definitely try to upgrade at least one. Position wise, I think Rogers is more flexible, so I'd likely keep him if any. Really hoping Fountain comes back strong. Love what we were seeing from him.

-DE: Sheard? I just don't know. We need an upgrade at DE. Stinks that Turay is losing time due to injury. Regardless, I think I'd resign Sheard if it's a team friendly deal. 

59 minutes ago, FirsTime said:

I know this is way to early but killing some time

Resign:

Anthony Castonzo - 3 years

Jack Doyle - 2 years

Clayton Geathers - 1 year

Joe Haeg - 4 years

Mo Ali-cox - 4 years

Zach Pascal - 1 years

Free Agents: ( I know most wont make it to free agency but just playing around)

A kicker - 3 years

AJ Green - 2 years - We're hopefully gonna get a functioning receiver besides TY from somewhere this off-season. We've had horrible luck with receivers we have the money lets swing for the fences. He should most likely have a year or two left in the tank. Just front load the contract for when the worst happens. Probably the most realistic of the good recievers to hit free agency in my opinion.

Austin Hooper - 4 years Falcons have no money next year. They gotta make cuts and Hooper is having a fantastic season, and has always had consistent hands. Not as many TDs as Ebron, but he moves the chains. 

Chris Jones(lol(Mahomes' contract is coming up and maybe Houston will recruit him))/Jordan Phillips/Arik Armstead/Vernon Butler/A'Shawn Robinson/Leonard Williams/Maliek Collins/  - 4 years(lock one of them up) Take your pick, We need to upgrade our "NT". We just need a big, mean, nasty dude who wants to eat blockers. 

Draft: Fanspeak Rounds 1-4

R1P23: Ceedee Lamb WR Oklahoma - We're hopefully gonna get a functioning receiver besides TY from somewhere this off-season 

R2P3: Yuter Gross-Matos Edge Penn State - can stop the run on the way to the QB 

R2P23: Austin Jackson OT USC - I think he is about to start shooting up boards

R3P23: Lorenzo Neal DT Purdue - competition in the trenches

R4P23: Logan Stenburg G Kentucky - competition in the trenches 

Nice effort, I like most of the picks, but YUTER.... (Sheeze, who names their kid Yuter) May go top 20.

I think we need a DT ASAP in the next draft

12 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Nice effort, I like most of the picks, but YUTER.... (Sheeze, who names their kid Yuter) May go top 20.

I think we need a DT ASAP in the next draft

I agree with the DT I'm praying one of the studs makes it to FA. If we can't pull any in FA I would move DT to one pick in the first two rounds. That name Yuter is very unique!

12 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Draft

-TE: I'm not signing both Ebron and Doyle to big contracts. I'd pick one. Even with Ebron's drops, he still has more yards and TDs with the same amount of targets as Doyle. I'd probably resign Ebron and MAC, and let Doyle go unless he's will to sign a very friendly contract.

-WR: We'll have a decision to make with Funch depending on how well he does when he comes back. Both Pascal and Rogers are FAs, and I'd definitely try to upgrade at least one. Position wise, I think Rogers is more flexible, so I'd likely keep him if any. Really hoping Fountain comes back strong. Love what we were seeing from him.

-DE: Sheard? I just don't know. We need an upgrade at DE. Stinks that Turay is losing time due to injury. Regardless, I think I'd resign Sheard if it's a team friendly deal. 

I  picked Mo Ali-Cox and Doyle to resign. Ima let Ebron walk.  Then I got Austin Hooper in FA from Atlanta.

I think for the D-line we need to push the draft or sign whatever stud makes it to FA. 

3 minutes ago, FirsTime said:

I agree with the DT I'm praying one of the studs makes it to FA. If we can't pull any in FA I would move DT to one pick in the first two rounds. That name Yuter is very unique!

I  picked Mo Ali-Cox and Doyle to resign. Ima let Ebron walk.  Then I got Austin Hooper in FA from Atlanta.

I think for the D-line we need to push the draft or sign whatever stud makes it to FA. 

Hooper is ATL's leading pass catcher right now. I don't see them letting him leave without a fight. He's been very cheap for them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got an extension done this year.

2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Hooper is ATL's leading pass catcher right now. I don't see them letting him leave without a fight. He's been very cheap for them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got an extension done this year.

With what money? They are smashed against the cap. Vic Beasley is due as well. 

8 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

With what money? They are smashed against the cap. Vic Beasley is due as well. 

I expect to see some turnover at the end of the season, if not trades before. I can see them thinning out some position groups (OL, DL, WR, RB). Overall, they've got plenty of fat if they want to cut. 

TE specifically, I can see them dropping Stocker who is 31, not performing near as well has Hooper, and saving ~3M.

On Beasley, his stats have been going south since his big year in 2016. He's on pace to do a little better than 2018, but still, he's far from the same guy who had 15ish sacks in 2016. He had 5ish the last two years.

I wouldn't be shocked to see them move away from Freeman (RB) in the next couple years, who is having a very mediocre season. They'll take a hit with the guarantees, but 3.5ish ypc isn't cutting it for the money they are paying him. 

On 10/17/2019 at 7:52 PM, EastStreet said:

Atlanta has got to cut a lot of players in order to resign/extend him. They have negative money to play with next year. 

On 10/17/2019 at 8:03 AM, EastStreet said:

Draft

You wanna go from Luck to Love? How are you jk.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:10 PM, FirsTime said:

Atlanta has got to cut a lot of players in order to resign/extend him. They have negative money to play with next year. 

He's a keeper IMO, and won't be a huge expense. They have plenty of fat to cut. They just got rid of a WR, and that's a start. I just hate that he went to the Pats.

18 hours ago, Dark_Superman said:

You wanna go from Luck to Love? How are you jk.

Love will find a way

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Love will find a way

Love, Love will tear us apart

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ScotColt said:

Love, Love will tear us apart

I thought about that one too lol. 

I actually hope JB continues to develop so we don't have use a pick on a QB. 

• Like 1