Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Who cares, Nelson is a beast and I bet he got up angry and nailed someone
    • Not sure what this has to do with anything.  But I also want to point out, that I was one that wanted Simmons and said so in multiple threads (I think I even had the Colts picking him in the 2nd round on the draft contest).  So you're "everybody" and "Everyone" comments do not apply.
    • GMs typically know how things will play out, IMO, as far as who is likely to move up for a QB etc. That is another reason Ballard did not want to move down from the Rock-Ya-Sin pick because he wanted him. I feel that there are 7 teams that will draft QBs.    Outside the obvious Bengals and Dolphins, I have 5 other teams I believe will draft a QB - Panthers, Bucs, Raiders, Chargers and Colts.    See my post here:        I do think we will win 7 games at least and my prediction is still 8-8 for us. In all likelihood, the only team drafting later than us that I see are the Raiders. If we are confident they will not draft a QB after what they invested in Carr, our odds are good if we drop down about 8-10 picks in the draft that the QB we want is still there when it is the Texans' 1st rounder turn. I expect Ballard and his scouts to have a good pulse on that. Maybe we get the Dolphins' Steelers first rounder pick instead of the Texans' first rounder pick then if we want to be sure.
    • Be prepared to be depressed, I already I am and expect JB to be the QB again at least for next year. Here is something to cheer you up:   Since in Indianapolis (1984, 84-2019 36 seasons) 12 Divisional Round appearances - 1987, 1995, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2018   5 AFC Title Game appearances - 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014   2 SB appearances - 2006, 2009   1 SB Championship - 2006 (that is what makes us an elite franchise factoring in all the other great wins).   -Hey man when you get down or depressed, just go to youtube and watch all the great wins we have had over the last 33 years . It started with Dickerson in 1987, then we had the likes of Harbaugh, Peyton, and Luck. We have been lucky to witness a bunch of great times. We never cheated either like the Pats have to get our success.
    • No, it didn't happen often and you can see that Kelly's right foot gets behind Q's left foot so he could not step back.   Still took him 3 seconds to get around Q.
  • Members