Indianapolis Colts
Stephen

Will the texans stop hilton?

7 minutes ago, BigQungus said:

I thought he was talking about Johnathan Joseph

I pitty Houston if they put Joseph on Hilton they tried that last year and TY destroyed him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

The weird thing is Hilton has his big games in Houston and not at home. Could be the same Sunday. They will do everything to stop him leaving some guys wide open.

He was having a big game against them at home last year before he got hurt.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 11:47 AM, krunk said:

I just wish Ebron would get his head out of his butt for this game.  He's been mediocre the whole season so far. 

That's being kind, sir.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 8:45 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Is passing really our weakness or have we just ran it more because it was working and the opponents. Truthfully I don’t think we have thrown it enough to know if it is a weaknsss. 

See Denver game for that answer. 

if he has a quiet game it means we ran a lot and or others have a breakout game or they don’t? haha  i think him and Cain will have a decent game if they try the texans deep  we need to use play action more often  most teams know we’d run 1st/2nd down two back to back PA would be different for a team who runs as much like us 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:25 AM, John Waylon said:

No. They won’t try to stop him. They’re going to let him run free every play and have a good ol’ time out there. 

I bet if he asks nicely they’ll even pick up up and carry him to the end zone once or twice.  Surely they wouldn’t want him to get tired. 

I would worry their two focus points on D are stopping the run and Ty.  If they can kimit iur run game, I wouldbe cincerned whether we can light it up on oace with them.  They are DEEEEEEPBat WR... and good.  

I seem to remember JB slinging it around back in '17 , so we'll see.  But he certainly hasnt been asked to do it this year.

i expect our TEs to be a big part of our gameplan. !Im sure Houston thinks that too.

This game has me freaked out. However, i didnt think we'd beat KC either.

Run heavy Colts, peppering the field periodically with short quick passes, and a WR who has consistently embarrassed a group of professionals.....The professionals will eventually over do it to stop the embarrassment.....my magic 8 ball says "chances are" Hilton will put up ok but not highlight reel #'s..... 

They did a decent job on him today but the problem is this isn't Paganos Colts anymore.  This coaching staff and the QB effectively kept the offense cranking even when they were asked to play left handed by the disciples of Bill Bellichick.  They tried to take away TY and the running game and we just politely moved on to Zach Pascal, Eric Ebron, Jack Doyle, Nyheim Hines,  and Marlon Mack through the air for the win..