Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
bestQBever

was Luke Falk complete garbage or is Sam Darnold way better than I thought?

Watching the Jets game and Sam Darnold is making this historically bad Jets offense look pretty darn decent. Was Falk just that bad or is Sam Darnold just a really good QB made to look average by a bad team?

2 hours ago, bestQBever said:

Watching the Jets game and Sam Darnold is making this historically bad Jets offense look pretty darn decent. Was Falk just that bad or is Sam Darnold just a really good QB made to look average by a bad team?

Way better than you thought so both Falk was trash but Darnold is a way better QB than people give him credit for.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Way better than you thought so both Falk was trash but Darnold is a way better QB than people give him credit for.

This. . . Jets roster is terrible outside of Bell and Darnold.  

2 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

I can agree with that they need to protect Darnold better that line is trash Defense is also still a work in progress. They need to build this team better listen up Jets don't take Darnold for granted like the Colts did with luck build this man a team.

17 hours ago, bestQBever said:

Both 

On 10/14/2019 at 8:22 AM, Valpo2004 said:

I don't know about that. Safety Jamal Adams is a stud. He is arguably the best player on the Jets besides Darnold. Jamison Crowder and CJ Mosley are good players. And Robby Anderson is an explosive WR. There are some other solid players like Marcus Maye and Chris Herndon. I'm sure there are more.

Let's c after New England.  Bill has a way of bringing young qbs back to earth.  If Patriots beat them like 40 to 3, it will b interesting what people will say bout Darnold

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If the talent gap is so huge, you can understand then why many want someone closer to the level of Luck.    BTW, TY missed 2.5 games with Luck, and was hobbled for several other games (with low snap counts). TY missing time with JB is something that Luck experienced as well. Luck also spent a third of his season with musical chairs in the OL and without Mack. X WR was also a revolving door of Grant - Inman - Pascal. Luck was also without Doyle, and only real option was Ebron. Let's not act like Luck had more weapons.
    • "Seriously people get over your hatred for Ck.  This is Riecks protege.  He would not be on the team if coach didn't think he had a chance to be good."   I don't hate him, I just don't see where all the love comes from. He's done nothing in the NFL except throw some passes in meaningless pre season games. I'm guessing if he was a great as you think he is he'd be starting. I can't image Frank and Chris would let a super bowl caliber QB languish on the PS where he could be poached by some QB hungry team.  I hope he gets a good look in the off season, but I'm not expecting much.
    • It was a follow up from earlier exchange with @ColtsBlueFL where I said I will have to take second a look at the play to comment on it. So I did. It wasn't meant as some general assessment of Smith or Brissett.    If you've followed the numerous Brissett evaluation threads, you've probably.seen me bring up him holding the ball and having trouble going through progressions all the time. So yeah, I would agree, you probably can find multiple plays where Brissett holds the ball and is slow to read his progressions, etc.   
    • another project lower round draft pick with a lot of dropped passes, was in the low rounds for a reason, fast but couldnt catch the ball
    • It took me a while getting used to foreign slang, sarcasm, and other stuff, but it is fun.    I still watch a lot of UK, Irish, and other TV programming. I prefer their dramas and noirs to most of US standard programming. 
  • Members

• gregr507

gregr507 130

• Dogg63

Dogg63 96

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,180

• colt18

colt18 308

• ShakerColt

ShakerColt 3

Rookie