Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The number 2 seed is up for grabs.

Stephen

It’s going to be fun. KC still has some hard games left I think. But now the colts and Houston have the tie breaker over KC. Personally I think Houston is going to win the division. We will see. Bills will be interesting if they can still get that wildcard or they will crash. Defense is good but offense is not. That raiders lost was huge. It still ticks me off we gave a game away to the chargers. We might look back on that as it costing us the division.

• Like 1

Suddenly next weekend’s game against the Texans becomes extremely huge. 

it’s not going to be easy, Jake Briskett needs to turn it on, take off the training wheels and be a big factor in that game. So far he has been a good game manager and done enough for us to have potentially won each game, but this needs to be a big performance.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Huge game next week us vs you guys as usual in another big one haha . 

HUMONGOUS contest at the Oil Drum next week. I’m looking forward to this. You guys give us the most trouble out of anyone in this division for sure :default_20smile:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

HUMONGOUS contest at the Oil Drum next week. I’m looking forward to this. You guys give us the most trouble out of anyone in this division for sure :default_20smile:

Yeah Houston has earned my respect over the last few years. Watson is dangerous, I didn't think you guys would beat KC today because they rarely lose 2 in row at home. That was a heck of a win like our's was last week.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Jacoby has a 3-0 record against the Texans. The two wins with the colts were with Watson injured. He also had a win in NE. I think TY even had big games against them when Jacoby was the QB.

I hope Joseph plays and guards TY that’s usually who gets burnt

• Like 1

I think it’s interesting the way the nfl has turned out. It turns Out the second half of our season is going to be harder then the first half. Carolina is going to be tough. Saints will have Brees back and lots of division games. We thought we got through the tough part already. We have the next five but after that it gets really hard. Turns out teams we thought were good are bad and some mediocre teams like Carolina are turning out pretty good.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think it’s interesting the way the nfl has turned out. It turns Out the second half of our season is going to be harder then the first half. Carolina is going to be tough. Saints will have Brees back and lots of division games. We thought we got through the tough part already. We have the next five but after that it gets really hard. Turns out teams we thought were good are bad and some mediocre teams like Carolina are turning out pretty good.

Tampa Bay is confusing. Are we getting Winston that hung 55 on the Rams or the one who throws a lot of picks

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We thought we got through the tough part already.

I always figured our last three games would be tough. Saints for obvious reasons, Panthers because I think really highly of CMC and their WR’s, and the Jags are never fun.

We were always gonna have to take advantage of the middle portion/home friendly portion of our schedule.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I always figured our last three games would be tough. Saints for obvious reasons, Panthers because I think really highly of CMC and their WR’s, and the Jags are never fun.

We were always gonna have to take advantage of the middle portion/home friendly portion of our schedule.

The good news is I don’t think the colts have played their best football yet. If we had turned a couple of those FG into TD at KC that  probably would of been the perfect game. We would of blown out the chiefs. I don’t think we have had a complete game yet where both sides of the ball were good. That chargers game might come back and bite us in the butt. We have to come through the next 5 games at least 4-1. It’s going to tell a lot. The run defense must get better. Carolina  although they run defense  they aren’t great at run defense. Neither are the jags.

7 hours ago, Chucklez said:

Suddenly next weekend’s game against the Texans becomes extremely huge. 

it’s not going to be easy, Jake Briskett needs to turn it on, take off the training wheels and be a big factor in that game. So far he has been a good game manager and done enough for us to have potentially won each game, but this needs to be a big performance.

He needs to do to Houston what he did to Atlanta.

I would not read too much into the Colts and the Texans beating the Chiefs.  Against the Colts, the Chiefs were without their #1 and #2 receiver, 2 or 3 of their starting oline, and during the game lost their ILB, probowl DT and someone else.

Against the Texans the #1 WR was on a pitch count, still without their #2 WR, still missing 2 starting olineman, probowl DT, staring ILB.

I'm not saying the Colts or Texans did not earn their wins, both played good games but we all know if the Colts were that handicapped the Colts fans would be using that as a reason after a loss (don't believe me, look at the threads after the Oakland loss and how many people said, if the Colts had Funchess, Hilton and Leonard the game would have been different)

• Thanks 1