Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don’t know if anyone has read this interview with Love. This is from July. Really impressive interview.              
    • That’s one thing about this next draft that I’m really intrigued by. To see if the Pats take a QB...especially if it’s a guy I like, like Love, or even a guy like Gordon. Although I wonder what kind of guy they’d be eyeing at QB.
    • Eberflus is bend but don't break. He's been gumby, stretch armstrong, and humpty dumpty several times this season. I'd prefer more man mixed in, and more blitzing (not just predictable 3rd down).
    • John Butler, defensive backs coach of the Buffalo Bills.  He's in his 2nd year with Buffalo after spending 4 years with the Texans. 2018 Buffalo #1 Pass Def. & #2 Total Def.   2019 Buffalo #3 Pass Def.  & #3 Total Def.
    • Not even my point. I would take Wentz over JB too but all year he hasn't looked good. I am just saying it seems like JB is the only one in here that catches flack when other supposed good QB's play just as bad in some weeks. Also I even already said we should draft a QB in another thread as I feel that JB can win games and can be above average but I am not sold on him winning the SB. I see both sides of everything, I have a knack for that. It seems like some in here can't and just want to bash the guy over everything little thing. As a Colts fan it is getting old reading it from the same people over and over. At least I know JB hasn't played well lately but the dude doesn't suck. How anyone can sit around with a straight face and say JB has had good weapons to throw to all year is ridiculous. Our WR core actually sucks without TY, I will even go that far with it. Not having Mack vs Houston and Tennessee absolutely killed us as well. Hell, our kicking game has even cost us a game or 2 but to some everything is JB's fault. Was it JB's fault that the defense couldn't hold a 14 point lead on Sunday? 
  • Members

• KB

KB 440

• Virtuoso80

Virtuoso80 495

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 24,406

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,190

• MPStack

MPStack 2,904

• Calmack