Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
AustinnKaine

If the Texans lose, are the Colts the better team?

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I think the Texans have more talent on offense than we do.   I also think we have better coaching..   should be a fun one next week

We should play the same game plan as we did against the Chiefs. Watson can't beat us if we control TOP with our O.Line and running game as long as JB plays an above average game without turnovers. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We should play the same game plan as we did against the Chiefs. Watson can't beat us if we control TOP with our O.Line and running game as long as JB plays an above average game without turnovers. 

Keep Watson in the pocket and get pressure without blitzing.    

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Keep Watson in the pocket and get pressure without blitzing.    

Kenny Moore was pretty good at blitzing in the playoff game but I think the Texans have more weapons now with fuller. Stills might also be back. Not having Turay is going to hurt.

Do we play a lot of man press coverage again? They have better WR the KC had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like Texans tackle  Howard was carted off today and probably won’t play against the colts. Some fan on twitter is mouthing off saying the Texans have the best oline in the Nfl after the falcons and chiefs lol.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Looks like Texans tackle  Howard was carted off today and probably won’t play against the colts. Some fan on twitter is mouthing off saying the Texans have the best oline in the Nfl after the falcons and chiefs lol.

Somewhere Nelson is doing this homer simpson laugh GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

texans will look to run on us just like we will look to run on them in which i hope we come out passing their  secondary is suspect as always 

20 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kenny Moore was pretty good at blitzing in the playoff game but I think the Texans have more weapons now with fuller. Stills might also be back. Not having Turay is going to hurt.

Do we play a lot of man press coverage again? They have better WR the KC had.

press man and blitz watson..Chiefs have no pass rush which is why they struggled plus if we knew how to keep mahomes in the pocket it’s the same exact scheme to use against watson don’t let him run around and extend playa for Hopkins and fuller 

• Like 1

The game that the patriots play at Houston is going to go a long way to show how good or not good NE is. I still think they can lose some games with the back half of their schedule being tougher. KC has some tough games against the packers and Vikings also.

My stomach is going to be in a knot all week waiting for this game. I hope Hooker is back. I hope Leonard isn’t rusty. Texans have a pretty decent rush defense so it will be interesting to see if they can stop Mack.  This game should of been a Sunday or Monday night game.

19 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

i know we can contain Watson i just hope Brissett can put up some TD Drives or it will be a long day sigh

Ya but also Houston winning today is actually better cause now they will come in to Indy on an emotional high cause they won their past two games and they will be probably a bit over confident thinking we got this and colts will and better show up we lay an egg at home again that will be completely unacceptable. So they better show up and please no more two deep prevent me from winning defense please.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

i know we can contain Watson i just hope Brissett can put up some TD Drives or it will be a long day sigh

We have got into scoring position on almost all drives. We have had very few punts. We just need to do better in the red zone then last week. Need to be like the first 4 games. This might be the best team we have faced as far as rush defense. Although Oakland did a pretty good job. If we can’t get the run going it will fall on Jacoby. We need to do what we have been doing all year and make sure we are in 3rd and short situations. Don’t get behind the chains. Make sure we do a good job on JJ Watt. 

Ravens are playing the Seahawks and the raiders GB. Good chance who ever wins this game will have the have the 2 seed after the game.

So if KC beats Denver they would still be the number two seed unless the Texans beat us. They have played one more game then the colts.

We'll definitely know who the better team is in 2 years when they don't have any 1st round picks to develop their average team, as in deshaun Watson carrying them.