Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 1. The Celtics are not trading us Jaylen Brown for Myles Turner.   2. You just need to give up on the "breakout" season for Myles. He's not going to average 15 PPG in this system unless he is taking 9 3's a game like KAT is.    The other 4 players in the starting lineup are all averaging 17 PPG or more this season. There is only one ball. Myles Turner is not getting the touches and shots necessary to average 15.    Goga is a complete liability on defense right now. We should not be relying on him in any regard until he learns how to defend without fouling.       If Myles Turner played in this game, he would be contesting all these shots and making it a lot more difficult on Harden. Sabonis just cannot provide that defense and Goga can shot block, but he gives up too many fouls.    Myles never has high rebounding numbers because he constantly has to protect against other players on the team getting beat and meeting guys at the rim. The rest of the team is there to rebound the ball.     I'm not even thinking about trading Myles until/unless Goga improves to a place where he can be impactful while playing 20-25 minutes.    
    • Following up on this:   So by claiming someone who is waived, his exclusive rights carry with it?    I'm just trying to figure out how he came to the 49ers first, then was waived by them.  It seems like they were simply renting him until Gould came back, which I would think would reflect a player being signed off of the street.  Does he have tenure, so to speak, and was with another club before SF?   Still not sure how his "tenured" rights move to the Colts, but I like it.
    • My point is that this has been going on all year. It's not like the TN game was some red flag out of nowhere.   However, today's news makes it seem like AV is actually hurt. So this move might be more prompted by his status than I originally thought. Still, interesting coincidence that McLaughlin is available now... 
    • Doubt that just one pick would be enough, but if we're talking about trading picks to move up to get a college QB, getting a not-too-old vet would allow us time to draft a developmental guy.
    • Does OAK/Gruden run a down field verticle game with Carr?  I'm thinking he gets into trouble when trying to do too much (like a lot of QBs).   Maybe placed into a a more Reich based ball control passing offense with the occasional down field hit would work well?
  • Members