Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• So far they have.  I think conditions have been favorable for these kids to show off their talents.  I suppose its possible for a player to lower his stock during the Senior Bowl, but I would think that conditions are good for QBs to put forth their best efforts.   I contend that the two most important traits for a QB is field vision and ball accuracy, knowing where to throw it, and then throwing it there.  I'm not sure if any QB in pre draft bowls or workouts has those traits challenged much. 
    • hmmmm maybe Ballard and company really do know what they're doing.
    • I know quarterbacks are critical, but the cult of the quarterback annoys me  Drew Brees had enough losing years to make it clear there's a lot more to being a successful franchise than dreaming on the QB.     IMHO dreaming on QBs is what losing franchises do to feel better about bad years.  The good franchises know that  a good QB is the keystone of an arch -- in a well designed system, crucial.  Without all the other pieces, pointless.   No keystone can hold up an arch if the other stones of the archway are crumbling, poorly crafted or generally inferior.   At the same time, no matter how well the rest of the arch is built, an inferior keystone can ruin the whole thing, but you still need all the other pieces in place before having a good keystone even matters.
    • I think with all the WR talent your going to see teams waiting on WR if their is good oline talent or defensive players. Jeudy and Lamb I think will go quick but after that I think WR are going to fall a bit.
    • Most of the really good content on this forum happens when knowledgeable people put whiners in their place.   I stand by my statement.
  • Members