Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I still think that the Colts are in an ideal position to grab three high quality impact players in the first 2 days. I’d hate to see them trade out of the 13 pick unless the payoff is just so great in 2020 draft picks that Ballard can’t resist.  Like a 2-5 spot drop in the 1st for an additional 2nd or very early 3rd round 2020 pick. You can live with that because the payoff is now and the price isn’t painful.  I want to see the team improve this year with difference makers.... especially in the passing game. The Colts need to improve now.   That said, I DO agree with Stitches that if the Brass believes the future franchise QB is gettable, you use your 2020 firepower to grab him now. Finding a long term replacement for Brissett is the highest priority.... and would be the biggest difference maker of all if they nail the pick.    
    • One more:  Mekhi Becton selected before our #13 pick...
    • I don’t know - maybe I’ve been deceived by the posts around here into thinking that it’s touch and go as to whether he’ll last to #13...
    • I have also watched don't f with cats. I did enjoy it but it was disturbing and I would warn it may not be for cat lovers.
    • Still though being credentialed to attend a game for a school that has no other NFL prospects besides a QB is a clear sign of interest. Unfortunately because of his situation, it’s been incredibly hard to keep the lid on any Love interest. That’s also probably why he might have to trade up. Everyone knows he’s interested.
  • Members