Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4 Round Mock 2.0

I really don't want to rip up your draft but being that Grigson is a O-line guy I'm thinking we go there early and we have two holes at DB...Pagz will want one of those filled early. I like all the people you have listed, I just think we will only be able to grab two of the four preferably Jenkins if I had my pick of the three other than Luck.

I really don't want to rip up your draft but being that Grigson is a O-line guy I'm thinking we go there early and we have two holes at DB...Pagz will want one of those filled early. I like all the people you have listed, I just think we will only be able to grab two of the four preferably Jenkins if I had my pick of the three other than Luck.

the only piece we're missing on the o-line is center which will either be pollak or kirkpatrick. i agree we need to address cb and safety, but i also wanna give luck as many weapons as we can.

no RB this year too many holes to fill we will have to suffice with what we have.. I hope flenner is there in the 2nd

james is more of a talent pick then a need pick. the kid is explosive. hes a darren sproles type and the more weapons for luck the better

cbssports has Sanu the 68th rated player http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1664646/mohamed-sanu

and Ta'amu the 98th http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1689166/alameda-taamu

So picking sanu at 34 overall and Ta'amu 98th isn't too much of a stretch.

Lindy's Sports has Ta'amu as 4th round material and Sanu as 1st/2nd round

Pro football weekly has Sanu as 2nd round and Ta'amu as 3rd round...

so i'd say there is a chance both of those are available at those spots.