Indianapolis Colts
ColtsBlueFL

Colts Broncos week 8 flexed back to 1:00 pm

Makes sense with the Broncos being bad. Miami game will probably get moved also.

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Texans and raiders  huh.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Makes sense with the Broncos being bad. Miami game will probably get moved also.

With Texans and Colts at 3 - 2 currently, and that the Raider's had defeated the Colts. So...

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Good.   I wish they were all 1pm games

1PM games are always good because we get our game out of the way early. If we win it makes for a great day watching other games.

• Like 3

Are 4 o'clock games considered to be more of a prime time game than 1. Well doesn't matter cause I like 1 games much more than any other time, I don't have to wait as long. 

4pm games are better for Lucas Oil because we won't have to deal with the shadows. Close the roof!

11 minutes ago, CaptainColt12 said:

Are 4 o'clock games considered to be more of a prime time game than 1. Well doesn't matter cause I like 1 games much more than any other time, I don't have to wait as long. 

Their games that are more publized, but not good enough for sunday night

Good. I love waking up to Colts football in the morning

In California btw so the game is at 10am for me

• Like 1

Both games are on CBS, so clearly they believe Oakland vs Houston will be the more exciting match up. Makes sense Texans put up 50 last week and the raiders are on a winning streak beating the colts and bears. I’m planning to be at this game and was looking forward to the 4pm timing. Oh well 

7 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

With Texans and Colts at 3 - 2 currently, and that the Raider's had defeated the Colts. So...

No was just thinking do we want the raiders or texans to win that one. Raiders currently  have wildcard tie breaker over US unless they finish  with worse record. If the texans lose it may  make it easier  to win division 

I'm down either way, as long as gametime is after church.  I actually prefer it early because our family does a joint video chat with my brother who's in the Army every Sunday evening.  Skype is a wonderful invention. 

that always takes precedence over football for obvious reasons but an early afternoon game is great because there's no conflict.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stephen said:

No was just thinking do we want the raiders or texans to win that one. Raiders currently  have wildcard tie breaker over US unless they finish  with worse record. If the texans lose it may  make it easier  to win division 

First goal, win division and get home field playoff game. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

First goal, win division and get home field playoff game. 

We need to win that game vs Houston here, we do that and get to 4-2 we can play loose.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CR91 said:

Their games that are more publized, but not good enough for sunday night

Also 'west coast' teams home games and Cowboys games.  Cowboys always play at 4, better chance they are aired nation wide.

22 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Don’t sleep on em. They’re 2 game winning kicks away from being 3-1.

1 hour ago, NorthernBlue said:

Don’t sleep on em. They’re 2 game winning kicks away from being 3-1.

they didnt have a sack for the first 4 games of the season and now chubb is on IR

On 10/11/2019 at 2:35 PM, ColtsGermany said:

That's great for me! So i don't have to stay awake till 1 a. m. :thmup:

I don’t know how you do it.  I was on vacation last week and listening to the game at 220am.   Kept falling asleep and waking up to it.  

3 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

I don’t know how you do it.  I was on vacation last week and listening to the game at 220am.   Kept falling asleep and waking up to it.  

That happened to me too. Where have you been? 

When the game is at 4.25 p.m. it's ok. But not more. Games at 1 p.m. Are the best for me. 

I watched the game vs the pats last season complete in the middle of the night and was sooo tired the next day. But I have to admit I don't do it very often when we play that late. Only for special games :P

14 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

That happened to me too. Where have you been? 

When the game is at 4.25 p.m. it's ok. But not more. Games at 1 p.m. Are the best for me. 

I watched the game vs the pats last season complete in the middle of the night and was sooo tired the next day. But I have to admit I don't do it very often when we play that late. Only for special games :P

I was in Paris, which I was told Indy is designed after- circle city and all. 
i planned on sleeping through it and watching replays the next day but got too excited.  Unfortunately my SundayTicket and gamepass both said they won’t work outside the us so I had to listen to the radio broadcast.   That was annoying.