Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
HOZER

Big Q Breakdown

Sorry not a Baldy breakdown, but great nonetheless. Q is really starting to garner  a lot of attention......#Q4MVP????  Doubt an O-lineman gets it but wouldn’t that be awesome?!

The comments are pretty good after the article too, including this image, lol!

giphy.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stampedeblue.com/platform/amp/2019/10/10/20906857/film-room-quenton-nelson-establishing-himself-as-the-leagues-best-interior-lineman

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

He's a beast, a road grader, a bulldozer....love watching him Trump Wall people right out of the play

lol these highlights also show Kelly/Glo struggling a bit in pass protection but great look at nelson 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

And here's Baldy's breakdown from the KC game.

Harvesting Chiefs LOL!!!!!!

1 hour ago, will426 said:

lol these highlights also show Kelly/Glo struggling a bit in pass protection but great look at nelson 

Q thinks fast and moves just as well. He is constantly helping AC and Kelly then finishing off someone else. They are counting their lucky stars having him as a teammate.
 Q seems to have learned a lot, maybe his new OL coach and Mudd were valuable in this.
  I just ordered me a Run the Da_n Ball T.  Gonna look good on gameday with my autographed Q hat. Grrrr!
 Gee, and it is time to break out the blue windbreaker i bought at the 1st practice. Yip, i had them but a #56 and a nice Q on it. 
 Go Colts!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Was that comment made by our very own @lollygagger8 ?!?

If so, well done, sir!  :hat:

Haha I didn’t even notice that!!! Love it!!!! 

Q is by far my favorite player now, was going to order his jersey, but got a B- day coming up this month so might hold off just in case...

200.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Haha I didn’t even notice that!!! Love it!!!! 

Q is by far my favorite player now, was going to order his jersey, but got a B- day coming up this month so might hold off just in case...

Walk around in a Hanes t-shirt with a big Q on the back.  Someone will get the hint! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Gee, and it is time to break out the blue windbreaker i bought at the 1st practice. Yip, i had them but a #56 and a nice Q on it. 

Sounds awesome, post a pic of it?

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

He's a beast, a road grader, a bulldozer....love watching him Trump Wall people right out of the play

There is no wall

• Haha 1

Mack truck pulling for the return of the Mack haha

• Haha 1