Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Fisticuffs111

Colts Life: Kenny Moore

Really good stuff from the Colts crew with these insider stories on the players and the team. It makes being a fan that much more personal and easier to support the team. 

• Like 1

He’s easily one of my favorite players and has my favorite celly 

Kenny's obviously a great human. Thrilled to see him excelling. Go Kenny!

12 hours ago, Behle said:

Really good stuff from the Colts crew with these insider stories on the players and the team. It makes being a fan that much more personal and easier to support the team. 

Exactly.  We get to learn about our players as human beings, where they come from and a glimpse of what motivates them.

The Colts media crew has done an awesome job.  I don’t know if other teams are doing the same, but it’s a smart move.  

Kenny’s a great man and on a great mission! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • To me the fact of the matter is the colts when 63 and 49 from the time they drafted luck until the time he retired.  Blame this or blame that but the Colts were paying him and that is what they got. I am guessing many teams with lesser quarterbacks had better runs from 2012-2018.  It's not apples to apples but I used to feel the same way about Bob Sanders.  Bob was great when he was playing at full speed but I also consider the amount of time he was not at full speed...... 
    • T/G Le’Raven Clark • DT Trevon Coley • WR T.Y. Hilton • QB Chad Kelly • CB Kenny Moore II • LB E.J. Speed • K Adam Vinatieri   https://www.colts.com/news/inactives-list-colts-tampa-bay-buccaneers-2019-week-14
    • Yes it plays a role.  And I also believe that JB will be the Colts starter next year.   On the flip side, there are a lot of things to look at to analyze a QB and his effectiveness.  And looking at some of those things is what makes me think JB is not going to be a long term answer at QB.    For example, all year no matter the receivers he has on the field he has hesitated to throw the ball even when a receiver is open.  Also, he has shown some lack of recognition in his presnap reads all season, that is completely independant of the weapons he has on the field.  Or changing the play at the LOS.  Now, I dn't know how often he changes the play but when it's obvious the play he changes to rarely becomes a positive play for the Colts.   I think he will be a starter for another year because I do not think the Colts will spend a 1st round pick on a QB nor trade for a starter.  I think they will draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round with the belief to let him sit for a year before moving to the starting lineup.
    • Lets go Colts get to 7-6 and keep your almost impossible hopes alive.
  • Members