Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC vs Houston Your Take

I disagree with you, I see no way the Chiefs lose 2 in a row at Arrowhead. Chiefs may win this one by 10 or so. What we did to the Chiefs rarely happens to them. I will say 30-20 Chiefs. Watson is good but he isn't better than Mahomes and the Texans do not have our run game or O.Line to dominate that way.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I disagree with you, I see no way the Chiefs lose 2 in a row at Arrowhead. Chiefs may win this one by 10 or so. What we did to the Chiefs rarely happens to them. I will say 30-20 Chiefs. Watson is good but he isn't better than Mahomes and the Texans do not have our run game or O.Line to dominate that way.

I agree. The Texans will do opposite and try to be in a shootout with KC. No one beats KC in a shootout 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, IndySouthsider said:

I agree. The Texans will do opposite and try to be in a shootout with KC. No one beats KC in a shootout 

NO ONE? (Point to last year and both losses to NE).

i see their D giving Mahomes fits especially if his ankle has him hobbled still. I also see Watson Lighting up KC secondary a lot better than the Colts did because Watson is a better QB. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Let go Mahomes! Is Tyreek Back this week?!

Yes, and Watkins. which completely changes the way KC attacks a secondary.  It sounds like they may also get a starter or two back on OL and DL. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Yes, and Watkins. which completely changes the way KC attacks a secondary.  It sounds like they may also get a starter or two back on OL and DL. 

I heard Watkins was still out and Hill is a game time decision. (I’m keeping a close eye since Hill on my Fantasy team and I want him back in lol)

33 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I heard Watkins was still out and Hill is a game time decision. (I’m keeping a close eye since Hill on my Fantasy team and I want him back in lol)

both are on my team, yahoo app has hill as P (probable) and Watkins (Q)

This is what happens when your not balanced and your QB is not the same with that injury. Hopefully they can pull this out. If not it isn’t the end of the world since we do play them next week and they have a bye when we play miami.