Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
King Colt

KC vs Houston Your Take

I think Houston squeaks this out in a O/U 55 points game. But I'm pulling for the Chiefs

I disagree with you, I see no way the Chiefs lose 2 in a row at Arrowhead. Chiefs may win this one by 10 or so. What we did to the Chiefs rarely happens to them. I will say 30-20 Chiefs. Watson is good but he isn't better than Mahomes and the Texans do not have our run game or O.Line to dominate that way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I disagree with you, I see no way the Chiefs lose 2 in a row at Arrowhead. Chiefs may win this one by 10 or so. What we did to the Chiefs rarely happens to them. I will say 30-20 Chiefs. Watson is good but he isn't better than Mahomes and the Texans do not have our run game or O.Line to dominate that way.

I agree. The Texans will do opposite and try to be in a shootout with KC. No one beats KC in a shootout 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IndySouthsider said:

I agree. The Texans will do opposite and try to be in a shootout with KC. No one beats KC in a shootout 

NO ONE? (Point to last year and both losses to NE).

i see their D giving Mahomes fits especially if his ankle has him hobbled still. I also see Watson Lighting up KC secondary a lot better than the Colts did because Watson is a better QB. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Let go Mahomes! Is Tyreek Back this week?!

Yes, and Watkins. which completely changes the way KC attacks a secondary.  It sounds like they may also get a starter or two back on OL and DL. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Yes, and Watkins. which completely changes the way KC attacks a secondary.  It sounds like they may also get a starter or two back on OL and DL. 

I heard Watkins was still out and Hill is a game time decision. (I’m keeping a close eye since Hill on my Fantasy team and I want him back in lol)

33 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I heard Watkins was still out and Hill is a game time decision. (I’m keeping a close eye since Hill on my Fantasy team and I want him back in lol)

both are on my team, yahoo app has hill as P (probable) and Watkins (Q)

A fun game to watch for our bye week and I’m hoping for a track meet with BBQ’d cornerbacks everywhere....

Chiefs    45

Texans  38

I really do think it depends on how much mobility Mahomes has.   Taking KC in my pool though.  

10-3 Chiefs.  Why return the ball out of the end zone, refs are going to throw a flag anyways.  Refs are busy today.

Just now, PeterBowman said:

Chiefs D will be their undoing this year.

They really are the early days Colts w/Peyton.

Congrats Patriots on another AFC Championship! Cause KC sure isn't going to beat them the way they're playing now...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

So you can hold a receiver as long as the QB isn’t throwing tsk him?

No.    You can hold after the ball is in the air as long as the ball isn't going to the player you are holding

This is what happens when your not balanced and your QB is not the same with that injury. Hopefully they can pull this out. If not it isn’t the end of the world since we do play them next week and they have a bye when we play miami.

9 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

No.    You can hold after the ball is in the air as long as the ball isn't going to the player you are holding

Is that reviewable for future knowledge. That gets incorrectly called almost every game then.

Texans have dropped 3 TD's.  Not a good showing.  They should be ahead right now.

38 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

I just saw it rolling down the sidewalk

salvador dali surrealism GIF

• Haha 2