Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC vs Houston Your Take

King Colt

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I disagree with you, I see no way the Chiefs lose 2 in a row at Arrowhead. Chiefs may win this one by 10 or so. What we did to the Chiefs rarely happens to them. I will say 30-20 Chiefs. Watson is good but he isn't better than Mahomes and the Texans do not have our run game or O.Line to dominate that way.

I agree. The Texans will do opposite and try to be in a shootout with KC. No one beats KC in a shootout 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IndySouthsider said:

I agree. The Texans will do opposite and try to be in a shootout with KC. No one beats KC in a shootout 

NO ONE? (Point to last year and both losses to NE).

i see their D giving Mahomes fits especially if his ankle has him hobbled still. I also see Watson Lighting up KC secondary a lot better than the Colts did because Watson is a better QB. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Yes, and Watkins. which completely changes the way KC attacks a secondary.  It sounds like they may also get a starter or two back on OL and DL. 

I heard Watkins was still out and Hill is a game time decision. (I’m keeping a close eye since Hill on my Fantasy team and I want him back in lol)

33 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I heard Watkins was still out and Hill is a game time decision. (I’m keeping a close eye since Hill on my Fantasy team and I want him back in lol)

both are on my team, yahoo app has hill as P (probable) and Watkins (Q)