Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Smith to RG and draft a tackle?   or    Draft a RG and leave Smith at RT.
    • Im talking Dj Chark or Evans type. I wanted the Colts to draft Chark. We could have got him instead we got Turay and Lewis lol. Not complaining can hit on everything. Drafted Chark.
    • Actually those are all short heights for the average NFL reciever. I think I said a bigger possession reciever. Something more like 6'4 6'5. I guess Pascal is average height. I want that guy with a huge catch radius who can go up and bring down those high 50/50 throws. Dont get me wrong we have good talent but height insnt coachable. If you find TY talent that is 6'4 you take it over 5'9.
    • I think it doesn´t matter which Qb (IF at all)  you take at 15 (or 14 or16...),he should sit a year and learn anyway. So it wouldn´t be really a loss to start him in his 2nd year.
    • I thought we’d go 8-8 or 9-7 with JB, the rooks, turmoil of losing a franchise QB. we’re not that far off, even with all the injuries.  Which were many.   I was hoping we’d squeak in the playoffs.   I also thought Frank wanted an offense that put pressure on the D.  I really didnt see the creativity i did last year.  Not gimmicks, But creativity in formations and playcalling.  Perhaps it was due to our losses at WR and TE.  I also was confused by our bi-polar personality when it comes to risk and being aggressive.   I dont think the sky is falling (long-term), but some changes, and perhaps tweaks, are necessary.
  • Members