Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Agreed. I don’t see the wow plays with Herbert. I just see the physical attributes. He doesn’t pop when you put on the tape. Even in the championship game against Utah, he was just okay.
    • Other than my two teams, I couldn’t give a rats * about the NFL. If the Colts and Bengals didn’t play in the NFL I wouldn’t watch it. I’m sure this is just my perspective, but I get no enjoyment out of watching other teams do well. It does nothing for me. If my teams aren’t winning, then I don’t care. I barely even watch the SB at this point Sorry if that seems mean, just trying to explain my own thought process
    • Might want to dig deeper in that one. Warren Moon for starters.  Why you make the comment then? 
    • Normally I’d be enraptured by the NFC playoff race, but this year I can’t seem to care. Sports have become such a drain on my life that I’m becoming apathetic, and I have a lot of others things that are way more important. I guess I’ll say that whoever wins that division is my pick to make the SB. 49ers really need the one seed, they need to stay warm and cozy in SF, a trip to Seattle, Minnesota, or Green Bay in December would kill them On second thought I guess Minnesota doesn’t matter since they have a roof now. You get my point though
    • Easy. Unless you’re Phillip Rivers, you need to win a SB to get into the Hall. That’s just the name of the game. Also, as good as Ryan and Stafford have been, there are always lots of guys who deserve it more. Maybe someday they’ll get in, but not soon. Whether we think Stafford or Ryan will be HOF isn’t really relevant anyways
  • Members