Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Houston Mic'd Up vs Chiefs

Fisticuffs111

Ballard seems to bring in the right vets for the job.

When many here are clamoring for big-name, big-dollar free agents, Ballard lets the market settle, and he gets "his guy."

If that locker room footage doesnt show you how special this team is, you arent human.

I got the impression that he didn't leave KC on completely good terms, possibly with a chip on his shoulder. I was surprised too at how down on him KC fans were. 

Side note - I always thought he was one of those people who looked old before his time. Even as a rookie he looked like a grizzled ten year 30 year old plus vet. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:08 AM, SteelCityColt said:

I got the impression that he didn't leave KC on completely good terms, possibly with a chip on his shoulder. I was surprised too at how down on him KC fans were. 

Side note - I always thought he was one of those people who looked old before his time. Even as a rookie he looked like a grizzled ten year 30 year old plus vet. 

Why were they down on him?  He still I mean yeah he wasn't putting up massive sack numbers his last couple years, but 9 and 9.5 sacks isn't bad either.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Why were they down on him?  He still I mean yeah he wasn't putting up massive sack numbers his last couple years, but 9 and 9.5 sacks isn't bad either.

Nature of fan bases I guess? There was some really nasty vitriolic rhetoric thrown his way after the game by their fans.

• Like 1