Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Darius Leonard cleared to play

i pray we keep playing Man now so we can send him on those Blitz he loves to get after the ball carrier :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, will426 said:

i pray we keep playing Man now so we can send him on those Blitz he loves to get after the ball carrier :)

And keep the running backs from roving over the middle which has been killing us for years

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

And keep the running backs from roving over the middle which has been killing us for years

honestly they need to keep our linebackers out of coverage haha  at least not zone because boy we get blown off the ball playing zone and thrown on..we def play less physical defensively in Zone than we do Man i get we can’t play it 90% but you have to look at certain teams and know which teams require you to play that way until they throw Crossing routes and bunch formations into play 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

Great News, if we can get Hooker back I'll feel good about the Houston game.

I feel good about houston game even without hooker 

Great News, if we can get Hooker back I'll feel good about the Houston game.

I just got a somewhat similar procedure done this morning to what Hooker got, and I can already support my body weight on my knee (albeit with some narcotic pain meds lol).  Hopefully he should be good to go soon.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Catloaf said:

I just got a somewhat similar procedure done this morning to what Hooker got, and I can already support my body weight on my knee (albeit with some narcotic pain meds lol).  Hopefully he should be good to go soon.

I saw on  his Instagram today he was staying in Indy through the bye to get therapy so he can hopefully be ready to go against the Texans. That is one game where we really do need him back.

• Like 2

Willis and Okereke proved themselves and deserve to start. Start Okereke at SAM and Willis at SS. Bench Adams and definitely Geathers.

8 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

Willis and Okereke proved themselves and deserve to start. Start Okereke at SAM and Willis at SS. Bench Adams and definitely Geathers.

Why not bench Franklin? Adams is not yhe guy to replace that quickly.  Maybe two more games.

Very happy to see DL has cleared protocol, excited for me, for the team, and for DL himself. He had to be going nuts while not able to play. He may well have a monster game against Houston just letting all that pent up energy out. Can't wait to see it!

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

I feel good about houston game even without hooker 

Yeah, I like that, but after watching Houston put up that many points...

Div games are critical.  We have to win this. We're not going to get away with anything on Houston. 

Yeah, I like that, but after watching Houston put up that many points...

Div games are critical.  We have to win this. We're not going to get away with anything on Houston. 

That's  because  the falcons d is terrible 

6 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

Very happy to see DL has cleared protocol, excited for me, for the team, and for DL himself. He had to be going nuts while not able to play. He may well have a monster game against Houston just letting all that pent up energy out. Can't wait to see it!

Yeah,  and he's had time for anything else that could've been bothering him to heal.

11 hours ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

Wander with the way bobby has played, if they put walker in the middle and use darius and bobby as outside

Bobby is going to be starting in Walker's place by years end. I love Walker, but he has no business being in coverage over Bobby Okereke. 

I would love to see a few packages where we get to see Leonard and Okereke on the field together.