Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

6 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

With the season Denver is having, they will probably be quick to have a firesale there. I know they defeated the Chargers yesterday, but looking at their upcoming schedule, they can fall rock bottom real quick.  Would you trade one of our 2nd round 2020 draft picks for Von Miller? 

this was asked and answered already, plus in the wrong forum.

That said, IF we could get him cheap, which we wouldn't, then sure, but anything north of a 3rd I think is gonna be of more value in the draft this year. especially since it looks like there's gonna be a dog fight to get the number 1 pick with lots of teams needing QBs.

6 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

With the season Denver is having, they will probably be quick to have a firesale there. I know they defeated the Chargers yesterday, but looking at their upcoming schedule, they can fall rock bottom real quick.  Would you trade one of our 2nd round 2020 draft picks for Von Miller? 

After losing Turay I'd definitely have to think about it, but I don't see Denver moving him. Their fans would revolt.

18 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

They don't have the Cap Space to dump him.
 And NO, he isn't what he once was, so NOT worth $18M a year. 
 Next fire sale player please. Ballard and his staff will be looking hard, i have no doubt.

3 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

They don't have the Cap Space to dump him.
 And NO, he isn't what he once was, so NOT worth $18M a year. 
 Next fire sale player please. Ballard and his staff will be looking hard, i have no doubt.

wouldnt the receiving team assume a majority of his cap hit though?

19 hours ago, csmopar said:

wouldnt the receiving team assume a majority of his cap hit though?

Not in this case.  Von Miller had a huge signing bonus that is pro-rated.  Team that is trading away is responsible for that signing bonus.  

18 M in deadcap.

They actually could trade him because he has a huge salary and they would actually gain about 5M in cap space.  But having a lot of dead cap space (They are already at 22.8M) hamstrings your team a lot.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, IndyD4U said:

:facepalm:

He's 2 years older than V Miller. Hard no

Von Miller is not realistic.

Sanders is a rental WR...and would likely cost a 7th round pick at most. And the Colts could use all the help they can get...provided his knee is fine.