Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Sean Smith Leaks New Nike Jerseys

CCH

432229_325826030799559_141458675902963_885453_804277639_n.jpg

Looks pretty cool, looks like they won't change the jerseys dramatically which is fine by me. Just better materials.

How can you tell there's no dramatic changes by looking at only the outside of a shoulder? Hope he sends a full frontal pic.

How can you tell there's no dramatic changes by looking at only the outside of a shoulder? Hope he sends a full frontal pic.

The only thing that looks different to me is the stripes are smaller, other than that it pretty much looks like the regular Dolphins jersey. The one that was leaked looked like this

dolphins.png

From what we can see these jerseys were fake, thank God.

The only thing that looks different to me is the stripes are smaller, other than that it pretty much looks like the regular Dolphins jersey. The one that was leaked looked like this

dolphins.png

From what we can see these jerseys were fake, thank God.

I've seen many versions of "leaked" nike jerseys.

I think that some, or maybe one group of the leaked jerseys had some validity to them, but more so as a feeler to gather feedback from the various fan bases.

I still believe that there will be a pro-combat uniform for each team at some point, if it's not in year one. Those are the outrageous looking ones that Nike designed for their college teams, and the $ made off of those to me makes it only a matter of time.

The main uniforms for the most part will likely remain the same with only minor tweaks.

That Nike logo is obscenely large in my opinion.

I've seen many versions of "leaked" nike jerseys.

I think that some, or maybe one group of the leaked jerseys had some validity to them, but more so as a feeler to gather feedback from the various fan bases.

I still believe that there will be a pro-combat uniform for each team at some point, if it's not in year one. Those are the outrageous looking ones that Nike designed for their college teams, and the $ made off of those to me makes it only a matter of time.

The main uniforms for the most part will likely remain the same with only minor tweaks.

That Nike logo is obscenely large in my opinion.

One thing that's always confused me in this perpetual discussion is the thought that Nike has anything to do with it in the first place. One would hope that the Colts are the ones determining what their uniforms look like (within a framework established by the league).

One thing that's always confused me in this perpetual discussion is the thought that Nike has anything to do with it in the first place. One would hope that the Colts are the ones determining what their uniforms look like (within a framework established by the league).

The teams own the logos/designs. When the Steelers signed with Nike in the mid 90's NIke suggested changing the font to the italicized font you see today as opposed to the historical block #'s. It makes sense to do so because the block Bettis jersey was no longer accurate.

The NFL & Nike might have in their agreement that each team has to have a "Pro Combat Uniform", and then it would be up to each team to then select one of the various options Nike presents to them.

For the most part I don't think the home/away jerseys for most teams are going to change dramatically. I think the Seahawks are in for an overhaul, I read that somewhere.

I like those, especially the Raiders one. Very nice. I wonder if they'll sell these at retail stores or it'll just be for players.

That's a good question. I don't know if they will be available at places like Eastbay or not. Like I said in a previous post, I would have loved having a pair like the Rams, way back in the day in high school. Just as I'm sure others with other school colors would as well.

That's a good question. I don't know if they will be available at places like Eastbay or not. Like I said in a previous post, I would have loved having a pair like the Rams, way back in the day in high school. Just as I'm sure others with other school colors would as well.

One thing I noticed is that all the cleats are true to the teams colors, except for the Colts who have black on their cleats. Maybe we're going to get new jerseys that incorporate black into them. Maybe I'm looking to far into it lol. Can't wait to finally see them in a few days.

One thing I noticed is that all the cleats are true to the teams colors, except for the Colts who have black on their cleats. Maybe we're going to get new jerseys that incorporate black into them. Maybe I'm looking to far into it lol. Can't wait to finally see them in a few days.

You're right - and the prospect makes me ill. PLEASE no - we've got enough problems.

A lot of these shoes look cool if you are just shopping for shoes, but I have to wonder how they go with the rest of the uniforms. Many seem to strongly emphasize secondary or tertiary colors. IE: There is more orange on the Vikings shoes than probably the rest of their uniform combined. Nike knows shoes - nervously waiting to see if they know a dang thing about uniforms.

Of course as long as they are promoting the Nike brand I doubt that they care about much else. I have no idea how long Reebok has been making the NFL uniforms, they could have been hand made by the players wives for all that I paid attention to it in the past. But here comes Nike, and their emblem is of course emphasized almost as if the NFL was now allowing paid sponsorships on uniforms. I liked them in the 80s when they were just making their mark, but I find them pretty annoying at this point.