Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Crow Eating Thread

pacolts56

5 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Was thinking the same thing. We Colts fans saw this same game plan used against us probably hundreds of times the last 20 years or so. 

And yet, in the regular season during the Manning era, we still usually won the game. People seem to forget that. Teams tried the control the clock thing, succeeded in controlling the clock, but still usually lost to the mighty Colts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Which fan do you think the team appreciates more?

The pessimistic one that is ready to fire and replace everyone after one bad game,

OR the optimistic fan that supports the team during the good times AND the bad?

The ones that stick by the team and watches and roots for them regardless. That’s obviously what majority of people here do, despite predicted outcomes 

I talked a lot of trash about Eberflus, Gruden seemingly out coached us last week and we looked lost on defense at times...

But wow, what a turn around. We were getting after Mahomes all game, and despite having major injuries to the secondary and to Leonard, we somehow dominated that game along the line on both sides of the ball.

Gladly eating mine! Credit to Eberflus for making the necessary adjustments.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Coming off the loss against the Raiders and the 2nd half against the Falcons, there were plenty reasons to doubt this team

Yes, but there are reasons to believe in them too. 

I think some of the stuff that went on here the last week exceeds just doubting whether or not they could win. People were straight up %ting on the guys. Not cool.

And I'm not even saying you were doing thatz I dont remember anything you said in particular. Just saying, in general.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoatBeard said:

Yes, but there are reasons to believe in them too. 

I think some of the stuff that went on here the last week exceeds just doubting whether or not they could win. People were straight up %ting on the guys. Not cool.

And I'm not even saying you were doing thatz I dont remember anything you said in particular. Just saying, in general.

Understandable! Enjoy the win !!!

• Thanks 1

Happy to chime in here.    I don’t think I made any negative comments about this game other than giving us an L when the schedule came out in April.

Today,  I told my wife the Colts were the nationally televised game and I thought we might lose...   bad....

Mahomes was scary good until he got hurt.

But we were really inspired.   We won the game at the Line Of Scrimmage.   We dominated.   Really proud of everyone.    Sorry to lose Turay,  but we will have to find a way... 

Really enjoyable game....

Congrats to everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This was a REDEMPTION game.

People were saying our defense was horrible, we smacked the best offense in the league in the mouth.

People were saying Vinny is done, he was perfect.

People were saying Quincy Wilson was a bust, he was all over Kelce.

People said our DLine was awful and couldn't sack anyone and that Houston was washed up, he sacks Mahomes and gets the 4th down stop.

Nobody thought we would beat KC.

19-13 BABY!

• Like 9

This is what Jim talked about when we moved on from Polian and Peyton.

This was the smash mouth type team he wanted. Shame Andrew left, but this is Pitt/Balt/NE type ball when they're clicking. You CAN win ugly in this league by grinding a team down into the 4th qrt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

He looks like he is trying awful hard to do just that.

He sucks.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Now we have to find away to replace Turay.

Is Odum a better safety then Geathers also?

Wilson getting torched all week and was a stud tonight. 

I think safety is a good spot for him have him play both safety and corner.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think Ebron might of just flushed his career down the toilet.

No way.

now, take your negativity and leave. Step away from Twitter, the forum and take a deep breath. You manage to find negative In freaking everything. Enjoy the win. Who cares about 1 dropped ball tonight, we won!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

And yet, in the regular season during the Manning era, we still usually won the game. People seem to forget that. Teams tried the control the clock thing, succeeded in controlling the clock, but still usually lost to the mighty Colts. 

Until January...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JR Indy said:

Frank put in work tonight. Houston was money. And the rookies, that what I’m talking about.

Yes I thought this was going to be a blow out. 

So I’m eating crow, with some dried out cornbread and a side of peas

I'm eating crow too this was awesome impressed with every rookie that played tonight.

• Like 3