Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really wanted Lev Bell but I'll be danged if Mack isn't looking just like him. 

dang... i miss andrew

That's a Catch.

Posted Images

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• With the 98th pick in the 2021 Draft, the New Orleans Saints select:   Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina.    Saints pick up a nice young burner who can take the top off the defense. Brown hopefully takes over the spot left open by Emmanuel Sanders. Now that Brees has retired, Sean Payton can open up the deep passing game a bit more with Hill/Winston. This pick helps keep that threat ever present in defensive coordinators minds. 
    • That Samuel pick was a steal. I wasn't going to reach for him at #24 simply because of his size but that's the only thing I don't care for about him. Really good pick. To be honest he was not on my board. I had Farley, Molden, St-Juste and then Graham as my top 4. I wanted to trade up for Molden today but it was a lukewarm attempt. Pittsburgh just has too many holes to fill.
    • It is a copycat league though. Travis Frederick going in Round 1, Tytus Howard going in Round 1 etc. are one of several examples in the last few years where OL have been valued a lot and drafted by teams that went up and got them.   Plus, unlike years past where more OL played in traditional NFL style offenses, more OL are playing in spread offenses, and get churned out and have a higher draft and miss rate thus requiring teams to draft every 4 or 5 years for the same position. You don't get guys like Q and Braden Smith in the same draft, 2 guys that are starters that will possibly get a 2nd 4 or 5 year contract, it doesn't happen often nowadays. That also explains why OL get drafted more frequently than in the past.
    • TBF im a longhorns fan so I had to get Cosmi at all cost 
    • When we come back from the break   -----------session 5---------- 97) Los Angeles Chargers (comp) 10:40 @PRnum1 (we have his pick)   Will take  Tyler Shelvin  LSU  6.20    DT   ---------------------------------------- 98) New Orleans Saints (comp) 10:45 @SaturdayAllDay OTC till 1050 99) Dallas Cowboys (comp) 10:50 @luv_pony_express Eaststreet will pick 100) Jacksonville [(via KC from Tennessee Titans (comp)] 10:55 @chad72 101) Detroit Lions (from Los Angeles Rams; comp) 11:00 @RNGDShobby 102) San Francisco 49ers (special comp) 11:05 @BProland85 Eaststreet has picks 103) Los Angeles Rams (special comp) 11:10 Commissioner's Pick @chad72 104) Baltimore Ravens (special comp) 11:15 @JediXMan 105) New Orleans Saints (special comp) 11:20 @SaturdayAllDay
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 7,525

• Archer

Archer 683

• JoeThornburg

JoeThornburg 146

• Gigc

Gigc 240

• SaturdayAllDay

SaturdayAllDay 188

• dw49