Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Colts win, Colts win! They do the unthinkable. Major upset, beat Mahomes at KC. The haters can go suck it! This is a major win for Jacoby, Frank, and our Defense. Justin Houston thank you! Colts rule baby! Our O.Line just wore them out like Nebraska used too in college back in the 90's against teams. KC had 0 gas left haha 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Teams like the Jets fans must hate us..... Lose luck couple weeks before season..... Three n two going into our bye..... Lmao

We were SB contenders with Luck....now we can scrap into the playoffs but it’s a huge difference still.

Fantastic win for Indy.  This could be the kind of win that changes a season.

I haven't really followed the Chiefs much this season, but their bane seems to be the same as the Colts of about 10 years ago.  They simply cannot stop the run.  The Colts just straight-up ran it down their throats in the 4th quarter tonight.

Wow.  Just wow.

i didnt expect this.

This is a well coached team. That was my biggest takeaway from tonight.

I'm not sure what this season will bring, but I really like what i'm seeing. ?Total ream win... offense, defense, special teams, coaching, heck even the gatorade guy was on tonight.  

This team has a similar feel to last year in many ways.

Sum of the parts, baby.  Sum of the parts.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Your welcome New England. Not only are we wrapping up HFA for you but the game plan for beating KC.

Seriously???  They pull off a huge win against a higher-ranked team that nobody really expected them to win, and you still manage to find a negative in it???  What was your desired result from this game?  What is the result that would have made you happy?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Great upset and 19-13 road win by our Indianapolis Colts on Sunday Night Football! This was not a postseason game, but I think the Colts successfully held on and avenged their AFC Divisional Playoff Game loss to Kansas City last January, plus their win earned them a fun plane trip back to Indianapolis savoring their SNF win, and moving forward into their Week 6 bye week.  Before they return to the Colts team facility next week and prepare their next game when they host the Houston Texans on October 20.  I'm sure the Colts players especially would use the time to be away from football to have more down, personal time for themselves and their families and friends, leisure time, even healing their wounds from practice and their playing during games.  This Colts team to me proves they can move forward on without Andrew Luck and seems Jacoby Brissett is becoming a more seasonal starting QB for our Colts on our weekly basis.  This 2019 Colts team can still be a playoff caliber team as long as continue to show their grit winning games when they come back to prepare and play after their bye week/ . GO COLTS!!!!  :rock:   :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:   :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :D

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JCPatriot said:

Seriously???  They pull off a huge win against a higher-ranked team that nobody really expected them to win, and you still manage to find a negative in it???  What was your desired result from this game?  What is the result that would have made you happy?

That isn’t a negative. That is just reality. I could care less who it helped as long as we won. I was just stating the obvious. It’s only negative if you worry about NE winning the SB...which  I don’t care anymore.