Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yes it was bad. He eventually woke up and team mates helped him off the field. I doubt he plays next week. 

That isn't good. I was wondering why he wasn't in at the end of the game. I had the Raiders/Bears game on. Then I seen the end of the Ravens at Steelers game.

Yeah Rudolph was knocked dead on that one UFC style. He ain't playing next week at a minimum.

11 minutes ago, IinD said:

Are we losing yet??

:sarcasm:

If we fall down 14-0 I will put a movie in for a while. lmao Then just check the score now and then. I am glad we have this game now and can get it out of the way. Texans have them next week :rock:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we fall down 14-0 I will put a movie in for a while. lmao Then just check the score now and then. I am glad we have this game now and can get it out of the way. Texans have them next week :rock:

I was wondering which game I'm going to this year and I'm definitely thinking that HOU game will be fun. A lot on the line early in the season.

1 minute ago, IinD said:

I was wondering which game I'm going to this year and I'm definitely thinking that HOU game will be fun. A lot on the line early in the season.

That will be a huge game, we have to win the one here. That is after the BYE.

Anyone watching the Cowboys getting stomped by Rodgers 17-0. I keep telling people the Cowboys will not do anything because they have a Caddy as a Coach lmao .

50 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Anyone watching the Cowboys getting stomped by Rodgers 17-0. I keep telling people the Cowboys will not do anything because they have a Caddy as a Coach lmao .

Rodgers looks like...well...he looks like Rodgers, ha.  So frickin smart with ball.  Dak's second pick was on him, but the first one, not so much.

• Like 1

Thanks LOS !!  Hoping for a good game tonite and bringing home a win !!  

GOOOOO Colts !!!

Venturi on the radio says the colts deep zone actually matches up well with the chiefs.

Only two active safeties lol. Wilson is going to see a lot of safety play.

Let tonight be a tribute to the Great Edgerrin James, who tore his ACL at Arrowhead Stadium in 2001

Before that injury he was so good. He was once in a generation good. After the injury, he was HOF worthy

Too bad he tore it back when torn ACL's were known to end NFL careers. People come back 100% or better today

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Only two active safeties lol. Wilson is going to see a lot of safety play.

CAMPBELL and Milligan inactive tonight.  Wasn't expecting that.

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

CAMPBELL and Milligan inactive tonight.  Wasn't expecting that.

Campbell had a procedure on his abdomen after injuring it last week. 

24 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Venturi on the radio says the colts deep zone actually matches up well with the chiefs.

Not really you play that garbage coverage vs Mahomes and you are not smart at all.

2 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Not really you play that garbage coverage vs Mahomes and you are not smart at all.

I was just repeating what he said. I don’t believe it. That was though the second time I have heard that today. Mahomes trust his receivers in man to man but Venturi is the second one that said he doesn’t do as well in the zone. I don’t really believe that though.

21 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Let tonight be a tribute to the Great Edgerrin James, who tore his ACL at Arrowhead Stadium in 2001

Before that injury he was so good. He was once in a generation good. After the injury, he was HOF worthy

Too bad he tore it back when torn ACL's were known to end NFL careers. People come back 100% or better today

Indy great.

Still remember D.Rhodes taking a kickoff in that game for like a 99 yard TD or something.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I was just repeating what he said. I don’t believe it. That was though the second time I have heard that today. Mahomes trust his receivers in man to man but Venturi is the second one that said he doesn’t do as well in the zone. I don’t really believe that though.

I don't either.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We could end up losing three in a row last week this week then Texans after the bye.

6 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

We could end up losing three in a row last week this week then Texans after the bye.

Houston looked good today but I like our chances vs them at home coming off a BYE. 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston looked good today but I like our chances vs them at home coming off a BYE. 

Every team has looked good against Atlanta. Even the titans. Atlanta shot themselves in the foot again with penalties.

Thanx LOS ……OK David (Colts) Lets go slay that "Giant" (Chiefs). GO COLTS !!!!!

I have a feeling the Colts are going to win this game....very high scoring game, it's going to be a good one! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Everyone got the alcohol ready lol.

20191006_201051-756x1008-113x151.jpg.7f9b212219042d460284e0acab5409b0.jpg

And I rarely ever drink.

Shout out to those sprinkled in Colts jerseys representing.

Lets get that Chiefs punter on the field in the next 4 minutes please ! …..GO COLTS !!!!!

I dunno about blitzing too much tonight.  That could be a mistake with Mahomes throwing short.

If they are gonna score can we at least make it look hard ??????????????????