Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yes it was bad. He eventually woke up and team mates helped him off the field. I doubt he plays next week. 

That isn't good. I was wondering why he wasn't in at the end of the game. I had the Raiders/Bears game on. Then I seen the end of the Ravens at Steelers game.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we fall down 14-0 I will put a movie in for a while. lmao Then just check the score now and then. I am glad we have this game now and can get it out of the way. Texans have them next week :rock:

I was wondering which game I'm going to this year and I'm definitely thinking that HOU game will be fun. A lot on the line early in the season.

50 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Anyone watching the Cowboys getting stomped by Rodgers 17-0. I keep telling people the Cowboys will not do anything because they have a Caddy as a Coach lmao .

Rodgers looks like...well...he looks like Rodgers, ha.  So frickin smart with ball.  Dak's second pick was on him, but the first one, not so much.

Let tonight be a tribute to the Great Edgerrin James, who tore his ACL at Arrowhead Stadium in 2001

Before that injury he was so good. He was once in a generation good. After the injury, he was HOF worthy

Too bad he tore it back when torn ACL's were known to end NFL careers. People come back 100% or better today

2 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Not really you play that garbage coverage vs Mahomes and you are not smart at all.

I was just repeating what he said. I don’t believe it. That was though the second time I have heard that today. Mahomes trust his receivers in man to man but Venturi is the second one that said he doesn’t do as well in the zone. I don’t really believe that though.

21 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Let tonight be a tribute to the Great Edgerrin James, who tore his ACL at Arrowhead Stadium in 2001

Before that injury he was so good. He was once in a generation good. After the injury, he was HOF worthy

Too bad he tore it back when torn ACL's were known to end NFL careers. People come back 100% or better today

Indy great.

Still remember D.Rhodes taking a kickoff in that game for like a 99 yard TD or something.

14 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I was just repeating what he said. I don’t believe it. That was though the second time I have heard that today. Mahomes trust his receivers in man to man but Venturi is the second one that said he doesn’t do as well in the zone. I don’t really believe that though.

I don't either.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we fall down 14-0 I will put a movie in for a while. lmao Then just check the score now and then. I am glad we have this game now and can get it out of the way. Texans have them next week :rock:

We could end up losing three in a row last week this week then Texans after the bye.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston looked good today but I like our chances vs them at home coming off a BYE. 

Every team has looked good against Atlanta. Even the titans. Atlanta shot themselves in the foot again with penalties.

Archived