Indianapolis Colts
LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

They prolly think that was uncatchable. Considering refs though Julio Jones could stretch his arms 9 feet surprised we didn’t get that call

2 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

I guess you can tackle receivers now

That was a good no call. Uncatchable ball 

Show of hands -- who actually thought that we would be going into the half with a 13-10 lead?  Anyone?  Anyone?  I ain't gonna criticize.  I'll take it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They could leave Ebron open and he would still drop it.  He needs to take a seat

If he's drawing a double team, keep him in.  That is valuable even if you never throw to him.

Hell of a job by this team! I am truly shock at how well they are doing up to this point

• Like 3

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Just remember it and hope they make the same call on the Colts later in the game. I'm fine with the call as long as they are consistent!

Very pleased with the overall play of the team.  D is knocking Mahomes off his block and the O has made the running game work.  If we can get 7 on the first drive to start the half we would be in good shape.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

They prolly think that was uncatchable. Considering refs though Julio Jones could stretch his arms 9 feet surprised we didn’t get that call

These guys seemed reluctant to call the reviewed catch a catch, so I dont really expect any favors from this crew.

1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

Show of hands -- who actually thought that we would be going into the half with a 13-10 lead?  Anyone?  Anyone?  I ain't gonna criticize.  I'll take it.

:td:....jk I didn’t. But I didn’t expect to get blown out like others did. 

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Honestly  for that blitz should have a wr running  a quick route and that could have been  a td.

• Like 1

Great fight in us tonight, regardless how it ends. 

Wait, I thought Joey “The Knife” Gambino had the half time show...

Where’s our man in New York?!!

Sharpening his knives.

• Haha 2

Overall, I think we played a good 1st half of football. 

Side note here, it’s interesting how Dallas has lost both of their games against the two good teams they played. 

Almost like they weren’t as good as everyone thought...

This is a game that Brissett needs to win.  It is set up for him.  The running game is there and the D is playing lights out.  This is where the Colts expect him to come through as the table is set for him to succeed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

When Hines is in they can pretty much ignore our run game.  Just sayin too predictable.

They ran with Hines in that drive

I love watching the Colts on SNF. I REALLY love watching the Colts play the best offense in the league straight up. A couple long touchdown drives by these young Colts in this 2nd half and we just might win this damn thing. 

• Like 1

Biggest thing is that our D play calling looks so different. Getting after it and throwing caution to the wind. KC will try to adjust so we’ll see how it goes.

8 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

For future use, maybe you could try to change your IP with something, see if that works

I’m not a tech guy but I think there are ways to change your IP for free

I could try to go through a proxy server, but I don't feel like trying to do that.  I'm not sure what they're tracking to lock me out.  If I had realized that I wouldn't be able to clear the timer by clearing the cache, I wouldn't have had the pregame show on.  I wasn't really even watching it.  For the 3rd quarter, I'll try bringing it up on a different computer and see if that works.  Then if it's still close in the 4th quarter, I can use the data on my phone for the end of the 4th.  That would be a different IP, different device, different everything.  No way they should be able to lock me out for that.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

odum and willis at safety seem like an upgrade geathers is horrible in coverage and hooker is hot and cold

I’d take a rotation of Khari, Malik and George

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

When Hines is in they can pretty much ignore our run game.  Just sayin too predictable.

Agree, my buddy and I were just talking about that

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I could try to go through a proxy server, but I don't feel like trying to do that.  I'm not sure what they're tracking to lock me out.  If I had realized that I wouldn't be able to clear the timer by clearing the cache, I wouldn't have had the pregame show on.  I wasn't really even watching it.  For the 3rd quarter, I'll try bringing it up on a different computer and see if that works.  Then if it's still close in the 4th quarter, I can use the data on my phone for the end of the 4th.  That would be a different IP, different device, different everything.  No way they should be able to lock me out for that.

Keep on fighting the man, brother

:rock:

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

This is a game that Brissett needs to win.  It is set up for him.  The running game is there and the D is playing lights out.  This is where the Colts expect him to come through as the table is set for him to succeed.

Great motivational speech.   Lots of game left.   The entire team needs to show out in the second half

We should be able to run it down their throat now. Our O.Line is wearing them out. Remember that non call at the end of the half because they say it was uncatchable, lets see if we get a call like that. I highly doubt it. We have to beat them and the refs but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IinD said:

Great fight in us tonight, regardless how it ends. 

Ive seen this before. Need two solid halves!

I would like to see the Colts use Cain's speed in the second half. Have him run across the field more and run he and TY both deep a few times!

This team has such an amazing culture.  I'm loving their fight.

Keep on fighting the man, brother

:rock:

I don't think that streaming something that I could be watching for free if I would just go buy an antenna counts as "fighting the man."  Or I could just walk a couple blocks down the street to the bar and it would probably be on there.