Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Um.....is it me or does Ebron suck???? And it appears that Brissetts head only turns one way....... He does not appear to survey the field at all over or  go over his progressions. He locks on a reciever as soon as ball is snapped.   The D is playing lights out and it's getting wasted because the O can't move it on a dreadful KC D......grrrrr.

7 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

FGs are not going to win this game anyway....still like what I am seeing from JB. He's very poised out there and making some great throws....well until that last one.

I agree.  I have always been in the camp that Brisett is a serviceable backup but not starter caliber.  I am starting to reconsider my stance on that.  I still don't think he is the future of the team, but he has been playing fairly well and making good decisions for the most part this season.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I agree.  I have always been in the camp that Brisett is a serviceable backup but not starter caliber.  I am starting to reconsider my stance on that.  I still don't think he is the future of the team, but he has been playing fairly well and making good decisions for the most part this season.

I am watching this  game and focuing on Brissett.  I can't see what is going on down field but man he does not appear to look over the field at all.  If they lose this game it is on their  O