Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The subject of fate giving you an opportunity.

HOF19

2 hours ago, HOF19 said:

To me (I may be nuts or delusional)…….ON THE ROAD ….. Nobody picking us to win . But IF WE DO WIN …… how big a boost would winning just this one particular game on the schedule be ? Is this an opportunity to start the Colts on some sort of a roll ? So Sunday Night I am going to be in the "Any Given Sunday " mode BIG TIME and see if my Colts can open up some people's eyes (Most important of all THEIR OWN) ………...LETS GO COLTS !!!!!

This is so beautifully positive... thank you for doing your part in helping to balance out the skepticism with some healthy optimism. One of the reasons I joined this forum... I’m not a local so I wanted to connect with Colts fans whose positive energy I can use to get my spirits up even when I feel uneasy about a game, such as this one. Thanks HOF19! :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, coltsfeva said:

There’s a BIG difference between saying the Colts will win and the Colts have a chance to win.

I don't see a big difference in these statements. Both statements are proven true if the Colts win, and both statements are not proven true if the Colts lose.

If the Colts win, the will win and have a chance to win statements are both 100% correct.

If the Colts lose, the will win statement is incorrect, and the have a chance to win statement is unknown. Did they really have a chance to win, or did they did they not have a chance to win? We'll never now, because they lost.

I'll go back to sleep now and this time I'll wake up on the right side of the bed. :sleepy:

• Confused 1

I am a HUGE fan

Hopeful we play well

But.......   I am NOT putting any money on this game

I fear this game may be UGLY, Tough game with EVERYONE healthy

We have too many "stars" out

Extremely low odds here though......

I am hoping SPEED gets some meaningful reps.

I am hoping Willis continues to progress.

Hopeful, but also realistic

On 10/5/2019 at 6:41 PM, HOF19 said:

To me (I may be nuts or delusional)…….ON THE ROAD ….. Nobody picking us to win . But IF WE DO WIN …… how big a boost would winning just this one particular game on the schedule be ? Is this an opportunity to start the Colts on some sort of a roll ? So Sunday Night I am going to be in the "Any Given Sunday " mode BIG TIME and see if my Colts can open up some people's eyes (Most important of all THEIR OWN) ………...LETS GO COLTS !!!!!

On 10/5/2019 at 6:42 PM, indyagent17 said:

I've been saying everyone shouldn't be so down on the team. Anything can happen in professional football game. I choose to stand by the Colts no matter what. I always think they have a chance to win until they don't.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:48 PM, ojsglove said:

We got the talent, just gotta perform.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:06 PM, DEColtsLover36 said:

This is so beautifully positive... thank you for doing your part in helping to balance out the skepticism with some healthy optimism. One of the reasons I joined this forum... I’m not a local so I wanted to connect with Colts fans whose positive energy I can use to get my spirits up even when I feel uneasy about a game, such as this one. Thanks HOF19! :)

22 hours ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

Im excited for prime time football.

Well done folks. You are fans that do the fandom thing, the way I like it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The sun came up too......hey I didn't expect a win but I also didn't look at this game as the season being over.  I look at the schedule after the bye and see opportunity.  This win only enhances that opportunity IMHO.  Feel a lot better being 3-2 at the break than 2-3.