Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Players Ruled Out for Sunday:

John Waylon

5 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Concerning for Leonard. Really hope he gets better and doesn't sufer any long lasting effects from this one.

As for Campbell...if he had a procedure you'd think he could be out for a few weeks.

Great points. Really curious what this means for Campbell now that you mention it.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

KC is going to score 40 by halftime and Mahomes will be on the bench by the second half. We might not even have 53 players to dress. Season is going down the toilet fast. We need to sign another WR.

Colts should just forfeit the game. Lol

Yeesh. I have never seen someone as overreactive as you. You and that Jared guy should form a club

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

KC is going to score 40 by halftime and Mahomes will be on the bench by the second half. We might not even have 53 players to dress. Season is going down the toilet fast. We need to sign another WR.

Here you go again haha , just relax and watch the game. Everyone should be healthy after the BYE week. 

• Like 1

We need to fire our medical staff. Also seems the turf at Lucas oil is bad for the players. Colts continue to be the most injured team every year.

4 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

The Leonard situation sounds very, very concerning.  

I hope it’s not career-threatening, but knowing the Colts’ luck . . . 

Wilson missed a month last year with one. I don’t think there is any reason to think that just yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

So Willis and Odum will start along with Okereke. Is there a mercy rule in football? Whats the over/under of being down 30 by half?

We should just forfeit. Don’t take a chance of getting anymore guys hurt. BTW I am just joking. This is the same thing that happened in NE lady here. Except I think that was a Thursday night game on a short week.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We should just forfeit. Don’t take a chance of getting anymore guys hurt. BTW I am just joking. This is the same thing that happened in NE lady here. Except I think that was a Thursday night game on a short week.

If we win the toss, we need to accept. At least try to score first

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

First and foremost, I really hope D. Leonard is Ok! Husband, Father, Human being and a full life ahead. With the way this year has started, nothing would surprise me, including him never playing again. We were so lucky to see him last year! All we can do as Colts fans is wish him the best and not “Flinch”

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

If we win the toss, we need to accept. At least try to score first

I agree. The chiefs have actually not been good the first quarter.

If ballard doesn’t go out and upgrade the safety position with some quality veterans next season I am going to scream. The reason I say the season is going down the toilet is because this team doesn’t have it in them to win 9 in a row like last season.

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

First and foremost, I really hope D. Leonard is Ok! Husband, Father, Human being and a full life ahead. With the way this year has started, nothing would surprise me, including him never playing again. We were so lucky to see him last year! All we can do as Colts fans is wish him the best and not “Flinch”

I think your going a little over board. On him not playing again. Concussions are different for everyone. Wilson missed a month last season.

Reichs press conference was really off.  It was only two minutes and the reporters had no questions lol. His pressers are usually at least 8 to 11 minutes.

55 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Three straight for Leonard with the concussion, that’s a bit eyebrow raising. 

Yes it is.

32 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

25 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think I am going to watch the game. 

18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Remember that post from the other day, where you asked why people said you need to chill? Right here , these posts are why...  

1 minute ago, J@son said:

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

We very well could see both backup QB  by halftime.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think your going a little over board. On him not playing again. Concussions are different for everyone. Wilson missed a month last season.

Reichs press conference was really off.  It was only two minutes and the reporters had no questions lol. His pressers are usually at least 8 to 11 minutes.

:pkb:

• Haha 2

I agree with the thought with Darius Leonard out again as to him not playing again.  He probably play this year and maybe next but I see him being like luck and retire early especially if he gets another 1. Yes everyone heals differently but the way he plays with reckless abandon it's only time before another 1 comes,hope not but chances are very good. He also is my favorite player so that would suck.

1 minute ago, colts_100nascar17fan said:

I agree with the thought with Darius Leonard out again as to him not playing again.  He probably play this year and maybe next but I see him being like luck and retire early especially if he gets another 1. Yes everyone heals differently but the way he plays with reckless abandon it's only time before another 1 comes,hope not but chances are very good. He also is my favorite player so that would suck.

Good grief this forum is full of dread and overreaction these days :facepalm:

• Like 8

Just now, colts_100nascar17fan said:

You are way over reacting. This is not unusual.  Our bad dline opens linebackers up to more injuries.

31 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think I am going to watch the game. 

I personally choose to watch regardless of our likelihood of winning. 

26 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We need to fire our medical staff.

Oh....my....god....Becky...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4