Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
runthepost

Grigson depressing fact

Only 2 players from his 2012-2014 drafts are still in the nfl.. can you guess who they are?

Just now, runthepost said:

Only 2 players from his 2012-2014 drafts are still in the nfl.. can you guess who they are?

Hilton and uldrick john?

• Haha 1

Development plays a part as well. Would those same players have fared the same, being developed by this staff?

No, I am not a grigsapologist. 

To be fair,   the best one retired.   However he also had a hand in his retirement

20 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Moncrief and Hilton? 

And moncrief is terrible

• Like 1

Andrew thoughts aside.

That guy definitely damaged this roster/team/organization.

Don't remember if it was true, but we even had therapists mediating between owner/GM/HC for #s sake.

Not bashing my boy Jim Irsay, but we're (Colts fans) going to always wonder how it would've went if he hired two different GM/HC's.

• Like 1

average NFL career is 3 years, right?

wonder what Grigson's average is.

10 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Isn’t Dorsett still in the league? Kelly too?

This is from 2012 to 2014 

5 hours ago, runthepost said:

If you count practice squad (Gerri Green, Jackson Barton) and IR (Daurice Fountain, Javon Patterson), Ballard is 29/29 of players still in the NFL from his first 3 drafts... dismiss those players and he's still 25/29.

A few players are not with us any more, but landed on other rosters (Denzelle Goode -- OAK, Terrell Basham -- NYJ, Nate Hairston -- NYJ, Zach Banner -- PITT).

I posted more information in a recent thread bashing Ballard's drafts -- he has actually done a phenomenal job to date with his drafting.  

1 hour ago, Nesjan3 said:

Henry Anderson still on the Jets?

He was 2015... the OP specified 2012-2014.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, John Waylon said:

To be fair...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aa4535f9ec5e85255bf

To be fair,  Moncrief is barley in the league... 

50 points to you for the Letterkenney reference lmao

• Haha 2

I still look at that 2014 roster and get mind blown at how THAT team not only made the AFCCG, but they beat Peyton in the playoffs, in DENVER, something not even Brady could do

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

50 points to you for the Letterkenney reference lmao

I dont know how you relate an Army Base to the Colts?  In the 1970s,  I spent 2 years hauling M60Tanks from Letterkenny Army Base, Pennsylvania- to Fort Bliss, Texas.

2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

I still look at that 2014 roster and get mind blown at how THAT team not only made the AFCCG, but they beat Peyton in the playoffs, in DENVER, something not even Brady could do

They also won games with out Luck... The next year. And beat the Broncos again their Superbowl year. 

39 minutes ago, colt18 said:

I'll never forgive Pillsay and Grigson for ruining the Colts

Grigson ruined Lucks career and Pagano did not help they remind of the movie DUMB AND DUMBER :censored:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tsarquise said:

They also won games with out Luck... The next year. And beat the Broncos again their Superbowl year. 

I remember when Hasselbeck came in and they went like 4-0. Mostly beating trash AFCS teams like the Jags and Texans, but they also beat Matt Ryan in Atlanta. That was pretty funny. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimmy g said:

I dont know how you relate an Army Base to the Colts?  In the 1970s,  I spent 2 years hauling M60Tanks from Letterkenny Army Base, Pennsylvania- to Fort Bliss, Texas.

Letterkenny is a hilarious TV show about a made-up small town in Ontario, Canada.

Video contains some strong language

Here's a clip that may better show the origins of the gif originally posted

On 10/4/2019 at 1:31 PM, colt18 said:

I'll never forgive Pillsay and Grigson for ruining the Colts

parks and recreation dancing GIF

Irsay after the Richardson trade.

My brother and I always used to joke that Irsay and Grigson must be scotch and Pill buddies.

• Haha 1