Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings having WR problems

Restinpeacesweetchloe

So Adam Thielan was criticizing his team the other day. Now Stefan Diggs was a no show at practice with no explanation. Do you think with what seems like a WR problem on the colts you would trade for one of them. They both would have a heavy price. The issue is someone who have to be cut when funchess comes back. Or you might cut DF?

5 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

So Adam Thielan was criticizing his team the other day. Now Stefan Diggs was a no show at practice with no explanation. Do you think with what seems like a WR problem on the colts you would trade for one of them. They both would have a heavy price. The issue is someone who have to be cut when funchess comes back. Or you might cut DF?

With their contracts and signing bonuses the Vikings aren't trading either of them, especially Thielan who is local boy done good. If they did it would be for a ransom. 

That's before we get into the Colts, who so far have been adverse to any form of splash trade, and I doubt very much would break this trend. It's not like we're one WR away from putting us over the top. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I would actually be ok at cutting Cain and trading for Diggs. He is still young and proven. Your right though they would probably rather give up on cousins. 

Today, someone said Vikings weren't going to trade him. I highly doubt he gets traded. Why cut Cain? You can still have Cain on the team with Diggs.

• Like 1