Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs Hill and starting rb may both return this week.

Stephen

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Awesome! That will make the game interesting at least. Glad I get to watch it Sunday night!

I am not sure if you seen on the Chiefs prediction thread but I took the Colts and 10.5 points on a bet with a friend. It is for a steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse. The winner gets a steak, bake potato, and salad of their choice + 1 beer of their choice. I took the bet not even knowing if TY or Leonard would play, now I feel better about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not sure if you seen on the Chiefs prediction thread but I took the Colts and 10.5 points on a bet with a friend. It is for a steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse. The winner gets a steak, bake potato, and salad of their choice + 1 beer of their choice. I took the bet not even knowing if TY or Leonard would play, now I feel better about it.

Chloe just told me that Leonard didn't clear protocol, so I'm a bit confused. Good luck on your bet, I'm rooting for the Colts, but this game looks brutal to me.

• Like 1

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Chloe just told me that Leonard didn't clear protocol, so I'm a bit confused. Good luck on your bet, I'm rooting for the Colts, but this game looks brutal to me.

Yeah I have 10.5. I just heard 10 minutes ago that Leonard was playing on ESPN but maybe he isn't. They said he and TY were playing on NFL Live.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Reich said it in his presser. He must not of been able to go full practice today. I am not looking forward to being embarrassed on Sunday can night.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This season is going down the toilet really fast. No timetable on Campbell either. By the time we get healthy it’s going to be to late. 

Have you seen our schedule after the BYE. This season is far from over. 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Reich said it in his presser. He must not of been able to go full practice today. I am not looking forward to being embarrassed on Sunday can night.

Yeah sometimes ESPN makes mistakes but they said he was playing.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

I know what you mean. First Colts game I get to watch is against KC in arrowhead with a bunch of injuries lol. We needed Leonard.