Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So which qb would you want to draft next year

hambone35

I personally hope it's Jordan Love. He's a possibility to move up into late 1st and grab him. That means giving up a second but his raw talent is so good. He's from a small school and isn't well developed as the others so I'd have Jacoby still run the show next year and have Love develop like Mahomes did in 2017 and hopefully in 2021 he takes over. That's my opinion but we shall see. I'm also one of the believers that Luck will miss the NFL and comes back next year. Not saying im praying for that but that's just what my gut tells me.

• Like 1

None of the above, even if I thought we needed a new QB.

Jake Fromm is better than all of them, IMO.  He's very good, understands NFL offenses and is very accurate.  He even knows when and how to throw the back shoulder pass.  He's short, but so is Drew Brees.

But I would ride with Brissett and beef up the rest of the roster this spring.

12 minutes ago, Coltsfan0112 said:

I personally hope it's Jordan Love. He's a possibility to move up into late 1st and grab him. That means giving up a second but his raw talent is so good. He's from a small school and isn't well developed as the others so I'd have Jacoby still run the show next year and have Love develop like Mahomes did in 2017 and hopefully in 2021 he takes over. That's my opinion but we shall see. I'm also one of the believers that Luck will miss the NFL and comes back next year. Not saying im praying for that but that's just what my gut tells me.

That is something I can get behind.

38 minutes ago, hambone35 said:

So which qb would you like to see us draft next year and why?

1. Jalen Hurts

2. Tua Tagovailoa 

3. Joe Burrow

4. Justin Fields

?????????  

Which one can rush the passer and get pressure on 3rd down?

We don't have a problem at QB.  Brissett is on a team friendly deal through next year.  Spend that precious draft capital elsewhere.