Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which QB would you like to draft

Right now I'm leaning towards the gun-slingers and playmakers of the draft(acknowledging that Tua is likely off the board before we can afford to trade up for him... i.e. he's off my board)

1. Justin Herbert

2. Jordan Love

3. Jake Fromm

4. Jacob Eason

5. Joe Burrow

.... either haven't watched the enough of the others or don't think they have good enough chance to be an upgrade over Brissett.

The playmaking ability and the arm of Herbert and Love are very intriguing to me. Both of them make some incredible throws. Reports are that NFL people are already throwing 'Mahomes-like' comparisons for Love, although... he does have to clean up his footwork and improve his reads. 

Fromm is the typical field general, he's running the most pro-like system from all of those QBs already. There are great reports about his leadership and smarts and you can see it on the field too. He's given the responsibility to change protections and audibles pre-snap like none of the rest of the QBs I've listed. His accuracy is elite too. Question marks - pocket presence post snap, he's running a quite conservative offense dependent a lot on the run... does he have unexplored potential there? Arm strength is average-ish. 

Jacob Eason - he seems to have a bit of everything. He has the size and overall looks of a prototypical QB. He has good arm-strength, good enough accuracy, ok pocket movement, can make some plays out of structure... but I wouldn't say he's elite at any particular thing. 

Joe Burrow - I'm being a bit conservative here. In reality by the end of the season he can very easily jump a lot for me. He's doing insane thing right now. He's got like 80%+ completions on intermediate to long throws right now. This cannot be real? Can it? I want to see how he does against better defenses (Alabama and Auburn). But he's a very interesting evaluation... his accuracy seems elite... his pocket movement is good, and he moves well... I wouldn't call his arm-strength above average... or if it is, it's barely IMO.

Those are my initial impressions and I reserve the right to change the list or add/remove players. I've watched at least 2 games of those 5.  

I've read Fromm being compared to Drew Brees, and I see why.  I have not seen some of the others as much as I've seen Fromm, but he looks like the real deal to me.

He sees the entire field, has command of the routes and the defenses, knows where to throw the ball quickly and delivers it accurately.  Knows when to throw the back shoulder deep throw, understanding an advantageous matchup between his receivers and the corners.

He's short, by NFL pocket passer definitions, but I think he has the arm strength to throw the deep out.

Because he is not a physical prototype, I would not draft him in the first round.  Also, drafting a QB like Fromm would send the wrong message to Jacoby, knowing that Fromm wasn't drafted to be Jacoby's back up, so I wouldn't draft any of the QBs mentioned at all.  But if I had to draft a QB, I'd have no problems drafting From in the 2nd, maybe with the Redskins pick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DougDew said:

I've read Fromm being compared to Drew Brees, and I see why.  I have not seen some of the others as much as I've seen Fromm, but he looks like the real deal to me.

He sees the entire field, has command of the routes and the defenses, knows where to throw the ball quickly and delivers it accurately.  Knows when to throw the back shoulder deep throw, understanding an advantageous matchup between his receivers and the corners.

He's short, by NFL pocket passer definitions, but I think he has the arm strength to throw the deep out.

Because he is not a physical prototype, I would not draft him in the first round.  Also, drafting a QB like Fromm would send the wrong message to Jacoby, knowing that Fromm wasn't drafted to be Jacoby's back up, so I wouldn't draft any of the QBs mentioned at all.  But if I had to draft a QB, I'd have no problems drafting From in the 2nd, maybe with the Redskins pick.

I doubt Fromm lasts to the second. I'd rather trade up for a QB.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

I doubt Fromm lasts to the second. I'd rather trade up for a QB.

I tend to agree about Fromm.  I think some teams will look beyond his prototype deficiencies and be impressed with his body of work.

GMs seem to like the term "upside" and guys who are projected to have high ceilings tend to get more consideration than guys who have high floors.  That's why I would not be totally surprised if he was there in the high second round.  But there are other reasons that I wouldn't draft him.

3 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I tend to agree about Fromm.  I think teams will look beyond his prototype deficiencies and be impressed with his body of work.

GMs seem to like the term "upside" and guys who are projected to have high ceilings tend to get more consideration than guys who have high floors.  That's why I would not be totally surprised if he was there in the high second round.  But I wouldn't draft him for other reasons.

I tend to agree, it's plausible that his lack of prototypical size and his limited physical gifts could push him down to the 2nd.  No guarantees though.  In a lot of ways the order that the top QB's are taken these days seems to be pretty unpredictable.  

I disagree with your previous post about Jacoby though.  As far as I'm concerned this year is Jacoby's tryout to be the franchise QB.  He's had all the advantages in terms of practicing with the 1's all through camp, good OL etc.  So the question on drafting a QB would be based on if we think JB is the long term answer.  

If he's not the long term answer, he can take it.  We'd probably keep him around til the end of his contract because he can give the rookie a year to sit.  That year would be his tryout for other teams.  I'm sure he'll have a solid career no matter what happens.  If we let him go, someone will sign him.  And given the way he's played thus far I think he will at the very least be a guy who will get paid to come in and start for a year or 2 with various teams.  

• Like 3

Im on and off the Jordan Love train it seems just about every day. Based on some of the concerns about him Im hoping he can drop to our range. I dont think Ballard will necessarily move up for a qb, but I think if one of the guys falls to us that he likes he will grab them, and I think if Jordan slips to our pick he will get him. He was high on him before the season started, who knows now. Not as much of a fan of Eason. About everyone else Id be down for a bit of a gamble. 

4 hours ago, DougDew said:

Agree with most of your post... the only thing I would say is... you probably will need to draft Fromm in the 1st, I doubt he drops out of the 1st round. Also - if we are looking for Jacoby replacement, I wouldn't worry about what message it sends to Jacoby... you've already decided he's replaceable and you are looking for that replacement. I'd make the decision that's best for the team and I wouldn't worry about hurting Brissett's feelings. At the end of this season we would have given him a full season of action behind a good OLine to show what he can do. I don't think we owe him much more than that. Ballard's primary job is to do what's best for the team, not to care about hurting the feelings of a player he supposedly has already decided to move on from. 

42 minutes ago, Kenzicocapontas said:

Im on and off the Jordan Love train it seems just about every day. Based on some of the concerns about him Im hoping he can drop to our range. I dont think Ballard will necessarily move up for a qb, but I think if one of the guys falls to us that he likes he will grab them, and I think if Jordan slips to our pick he will get him. He was high on him before the season started, who knows now. Not as much of a fan of Eason. About everyone else Id be down for a bit of a gamble. 

Love will be a polarizing prospect, IMO. If you take a look at his best throws you would legit think he's the next Mahomes. If you take his worst throws and decisions you would wonder "WTH was he thinking here?". Right now he's the QB with the most big-time throws from that whole pack of QBs, but he's also the QB with most turnover worthy plays. If you think you can rein him in a bit and improve his footwork and decisionmaking a bit, he could be special... but I understand the people who have worries about him too.  

BTW Joe Burrow vs Jordan Love is this weekend. Watch if you can - this should be a good QB battle. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

I tend to agree, it's plausible that his lack of prototypical size and his limited physical gifts could push him down to the 2nd.  No guarantees though.  In a lot of ways the order that the top QB's are taken these days seems to be pretty unpredictable.  

I disagree with your previous post about Jacoby though.  As far as I'm concerned this year is Jacoby's tryout to be the franchise QB.  He's had all the advantages in terms of practicing with the 1's all through camp, good OL etc.  So the question on drafting a QB would be based on if we think JB is the long term answer.  

If he's not the long term answer, he can take it.  We'd probably keep him around til the end of his contract because he can give the rookie a year to sit.  That year would be his tryout for other teams.  I'm sure he'll have a solid career no matter what happens.  If we let him go, someone will sign him.  And given the way he's played thus far I think he will at the very least be a guy who will get paid to come in and start for a year or 2 with various teams.  

Agreed.  My view on Jacoby and whether I would draft a QB was speculative on what I think is a positive trajectory for him.  And that if he plays through his contract, there always seems to be a fresh crop of college QBs coming out.

But if I'm in a position where I think I want to draft a QB, I prefer the high floor guy like Fromm over the others mentioned in the OP, where I just can't get past the idea I think they are very good college QBs at the moment but not convinced they would make better pros than Fromm.

1 hour ago, stitches said:

Agree with most of your post... the only thing I would say is... you probably will need to draft Fromm in the 1st, I doubt he drops out of the 1st round. Also - if we are looking for Jacoby replacement, I wouldn't worry about what message it sends to Jacoby... you've already decided he's replaceable and you are looking for that replacement. I'd make the decision that's best for the team and I wouldn't worry about hurting Brissett's feelings. At the end of this season we would have given him a full season of action behind a good OLine to show what he can do. I don't think we owe him much more than that. Ballard's primary job is to do what's best for the team, not to care about hurting the feelings of a player he supposedly has already decided to move on from. 

Agreed.  I wasn't coming from the idea of hurting JBs feelings, but keeping both because of the risk that a late 1/early 2 round QB might not be a clear upgrade for a few years.   I think the bottom line for me is that at this point, none of the QBs listed inspire me to think about cutting JB based upon where I think he'll be at the end of the year.

I agree that the best way to approach it would be to make a decision on JB, then keep him or cut him, then decide on a QB.  But the moment you look at the potential QBs you can replace him with, the decision to cut him might change.

28 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Agreed.  I wasn't coming from the idea of hurting JBs feelings, but keeping both because of the risk that a late 1/early 2 round QB might not be a clear upgrade for a few years.   I think the bottom line for me is that at this point, none of the QBs listed inspire me to think about cutting JB based upon where I think he'll be at the end of the year.

I agree that the best way to approach it would be to make a decision on JB, then keep him or cut him, then decide on a QB.  But the moment you look at the potential QBs you can replace him with, the decision to cut him might change.

Kind of disagree - that's why you have him under contract for one more year. This was the perfect bridge QB contract. I don't think you cut Jacoby even if you draft a QB very high in this draft( for example let's say we trade up to no.5 to get Herbert, IMO you still keep Brissett so you wouldn't have to force the new guy before he's ready. Just like KC didn't force Mahomes when they had a competent QB in Alex Smith even though they traded up to get him.

• Like 2

Kind of disagree - that's why you have him under contract for one more year. This was the perfect bridge QB contract. I don't think you cut Jacoby even if you draft a QB very high in this draft( for example let's say we trade up to no.5 to get Herbert, IMO you still keep Brissett so you wouldn't have to force the new guy before he's ready. Just like KC didn't force Mahomes when they had a competent QB in Alex Smith even though they traded up to get him.

That's plausible.  I haven't thought it that far through since I'm pretty much settled right now on keeping JB since we'd have to give up too much to get the top tier QBs.  But we'll know more about our QB situation, draft position, and college talent as we get closer to April.

None of the above. Jacoby is better than all of them. Also none of those guys are like Andrew Luck coming out. We all knew Andrew would be very good/great. Can we have this discussion around week 16 if I am wrong and Jacoby has stunk it up. This is a bit early, JMO. I get it some in here think Jacoby isn't any good and they even want Chad Kelly in there instead which makes me roll my eye's but hey it is what it is.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

Agreed.  My view on Jacoby and whether I would draft a QB was speculative on what I think is a positive trajectory for him.  And that if he plays through his contract, there always seems to be a fresh crop of college QBs coming out.

But if I'm in a position where I think I want to draft a QB, I prefer the high floor guy like Fromm over the others mentioned in the OP, where I just can't get past the idea I think they are very good college QBs at the moment but not convinced they would make better pros than Fromm.

I tend to favor Fromm as well from what I've read.  

Seems like the number 1 predictor of QB's who are drafted highly succeeding or failing in the NFL generally seems to be if they can read a defense.  It makes sense to me to heavily consider the guy who's best trait is that he can read a defense.

The only thing I worry about is if Fromm would actually be an improvement on Brissett.  High floor, low ceiling and you could end up with Alex Smith.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stitches said:

JB's lack of dead cap hit makes a trade plausible as well...though I can't imagine another team wanting to take on a $20.5M cap hit AND give up a pick.

Do we have to decide the first week of October?    By this point of his senior year, most here had barely even heard of Baker Mayfield. 

And on your list, Hurts is not an option.   He’s barely even a decent college level passing quarterback.   That’s why he left Alabama.  Tua blew past him.   He does not project as a high level NFL quarterback.   He might in a few months, but that's a long way away.

12 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Do we have to decide the first week of October?    By this point of his senior year, most here had barely even heard of Baker Mayfield. 

And on your list, Hurts is not an option.   He’s barely even a decent college level passing quarterback.   That’s why he left Alabama.  Tua blew past him.   He does not project as a high level NFL quarterback.   He might in a few months, but that's a long way away.

How is Costello doing? I haven't heard much buzz about him. Did he get injured or something? 

How is Costello doing? I haven't heard much buzz about him. Did he get injured or something? 

Costello has had a disappointing year... 

Hes either been hurt or performed poorly.   Honestly the whole Stanford team has done poorly.   Don’t want to blame everything on KJ.

But the backup, a kid named Davis Mills,  is shaking off about three years of rust and is beginning to look like something.   He’s beginning to look like the future of the program.  

So while Stanford may have its first really disappointing season in more than a decade,  we may have found a QB to build around...   we’ll take our victories wherever we can get them these days!   Thanks for asking.

• Like 1

After one month of cfb, I am all in on Joe Burrow right now. His accuracy is second to none, his awareness and anticipation for throws is impressive. He shows he can read a defense and makes adjustments at the line of scrimmage. I know he has good wrs but he is still deadly accurate and has great touch. Cant wait to watch all his film at the end of the year

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 1:13 PM, stitches said:

Right now I'm leaning towards the gun-slingers and playmakers of the draft(acknowledging that Tua is likely off the board before we can afford to trade up for him... i.e. he's off my board)

1. Justin Herbert

2. Jordan Love

3. Jake Fromm

4. Jacob Eason

5. Joe Burrow

.... either haven't watched the enough of the others or don't think they have good enough chance to be an upgrade over Brissett.

The playmaking ability and the arm of Herbert and Love are very intriguing to me. Both of them make some incredible throws. Reports are that NFL people are already throwing 'Mahomes-like' comparisons for Love, although... he does have to clean up his footwork and improve his reads. 

Fromm is the typical field general, he's running the most pro-like system from all of those QBs already. There are great reports about his leadership and smarts and you can see it on the field too. He's given the responsibility to change protections and audibles pre-snap like none of the rest of the QBs I've listed. His accuracy is elite too. Question marks - pocket presence post snap, he's running a quite conservative offense dependent a lot on the run... does he have unexplored potential there? Arm strength is average-ish. 

Jacob Eason - he seems to have a bit of everything. He has the size and overall looks of a prototypical QB. He has good arm-strength, good enough accuracy, ok pocket movement, can make some plays out of structure... but I wouldn't say he's elite at any particular thing. 

Joe Burrow - I'm being a bit conservative here. In reality by the end of the season he can very easily jump a lot for me. He's doing insane thing right now. He's got like 80%+ completions on intermediate to long throws right now. This cannot be real? Can it? I want to see how he does against better defenses (Alabama and Auburn). But he's a very interesting evaluation... his accuracy seems elite... his pocket movement is good, and he moves well... I wouldn't call his arm-strength above average... or if it is, it's barely IMO.

Those are my initial impressions and I reserve the right to change the list or add/remove players. I've watched at least 2 games of those 5.  

Hi Stitches. What do you think of Joe Burrow after half the season? I watched him against that Florida defense yesterday. He was very impressive. 

44 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hi Stitches. What do you think of Joe Burrow after half the season? I watched him against that Florida defense yesterday. He was very impressive. 

This was written before the Florida and Utah State games. Burrow is on his way to being QB1 for me(still not there because I think Tua has longer track record of good play, but if he continues to play anywhere close to what he's doing so far, I will have him as QB1 for the draft). I cannot believe what he's doing... and I don't know how to square up what he was prior to this year with what he's become this year. The difference is mind-boggling. Every single game he continues to impress. Too bad Florida's pass-rushers got injured early, but they still have good talent all around that D and have very good DB prospects and Burrow dissected them seamlessly. This is probably the most impressive transformation I've seen from a QB in college... ever. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

I still like Fromm but I get the feeling that we will have to trade up to get him.   And even then I'm not so sure.

A lot of teams are going to be looking for a QB and almost all will be drafting ahead of us.  

I'm getting lower on Fromm... that last game was the complete embodiment of my biggest worries with him and I really cannot stand a QB like that when things go even slightly awry. He just lacks two of the biggest things I want in my QB - pocket presence and playmaking. 

Here's a revised mid-October ranking for me

0. Tua(we are not getting him)

1. Justin Herbert

2. Joe Burrow

3. Jordan Love

4. Jake Fromm

5. Jacob Eason

6. ??? 

I'd use our 1st and one of our 2nds to get Herbert or Burrow, but I wouldn't mortgage future 1s. Tua is not my style.

Love is throwing too many INTs, but in his defense, 3 of his INTs were against LSU. Hard to judge him given the scheme, conference, and situation he's playing in. I'd use one of our 2nds on him though. I do think he's got some skillz.

• Like 1

Well Herbert finally won a big game this weekend vs Washington on the road and he threw for close to 300 and 4 TDs(0INT) but I actually liked Eason better in this game. He was accurate, he made good decisions and he showed better arm than I remember him showing before. This class could be really really good QB-wise if Eason decides to declare, too. 

2 hours ago, stitches said:

Well Herbert finally won a big game this weekend vs Washington on the road and he threw for close to 300 and 4 TDs(0INT) but I actually liked Eason better in this game. He was accurate, he made good decisions and he showed better arm than I remember him showing before. This class could be really really good QB-wise if Eason decides to declare, too. 

That's my hope...that there are legit QB prospects on Day Two that can be drafted and developed. I think drafting a QB prospect is the prudent move...regardless of how one views JB. 

On 10/3/2019 at 4:04 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

None of the above. Jacoby is better than all of them. Also none of those guys are like Andrew Luck coming out. We all knew Andrew would be very good/great. Can we have this discussion around week 16 if I am wrong and Jacoby has stunk it up. This is a bit early, JMO. I get it some in here think Jacoby isn't any good and they even want Chad Kelly in there instead which makes me roll my eye's but hey it is what it is.

I posted this back on October 3rd and I am sticking by it as of now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stitches said:

That's not a very high bar... I'd look more at how he performed in the Auburn game. It looks like they may end up being the Pac-12 rep in the Rose Bowl and will get 1 of Wisconsin, Penn State, or Ohio State. Herbert will have his hands full with any of those 3 and that game will be one to look at him closely as well. 

I think Kyle Trask could be a really good QB to bring in and develop if he declares. 6-5 240 and has done well in taking over in Florida. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 5:09 PM, BleedBlu8792 said:

That's not a very high bar... I'd look more at how he performed in the Auburn game. It looks like they may end up being the Pac-12 rep in the Rose Bowl and will get 1 of Wisconsin, Penn State, or Ohio State. Herbert will have his hands full with any of those 3 and that game will be one to look at him closely as well. 

I think Kyle Trask could be a really good QB to bring in and develop if he declares. 6-5 240 and has done well in taking over in Florida. 

Herbert was 75% in the Auburn game, and had no INTs. Auburn is one of the better Ds in the nations, and the game was on the road for Oregon. Auburn only lost to LSU 23-20.  And only beat Oregon 27-21.

Give me Herbert all day every day before Trask. Herbert has a higher PR, higher completion %, more yards, more TDs, less INTs, almost the same avg YPP and QBR.

Not saying Trask is bad. He's good IMO. Looking at common games (Auburn), Trask's QBR was much worse at home in FL, than Herberts was against the same team on the road. 

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Give me Herbert all day every day before Trask.

I'm sure most won't dispute that, but to be honest, I'm not overly impressed. A 4 year starter who really hasn't improved that much. He's fluffing his stats against a bunch of Pac-12 cupcakes. I wouldn't mortgage a bunch of picks to move up to get him, but that's just me.  Trask is a day two pick, maybe early day 3, as of right now due to experience. 

Herbert has a higher PR, higher completion %, more yards, more TDs, less INTs, almost the same avg YPP and QBR.

He's also thrown 82 more passes... You do the math and he's pretty much aligned right with Herbert for stats (completion % would be a little lower probably and more INT's obviously) if the attempts were the same all while playing Auburn, Georgia, and LSU. Huge difference in SOS. 

Not saying Trask is bad. He's good IMO. Looking at common games (Auburn), Trask's QBR was much worse at home in FL, than Herberts was against the same team on the road. 

1st year starter, against a 4 year starter, playing in the SEC? I like what I see. Also, the Oregon/Auburn game was in Arlington, so let's not act like Oregon had to travel all the way to Alabama haha Oregon traveled well to that game. 

Herbert will probably go in the top-10. He won't make it past Denver as Elway loves the kid and I don't see Ballard giving up the draft capital to get there. I also don't believe Ballard see's the QB spot in that bad of shape to pull the trigger on something like that either. Trask is just someone I've kept an eye on, who really hasn't been talked about, that if he does come out would be worth spending a late day 2 or early day 3 pick on. The talent is there for Reich to work with, and it won't stop Ballard from getting the blue-chippers early on. 

1 minute ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

I'm sure most won't dispute that, but to be honest, I'm not overly impressed. A 4 year starter who really hasn't improved that much. He's fluffing his stats against a bunch of Pac-12 cupcakes. I wouldn't mortgage a bunch of picks to move up to get him, but that's just me.  Trask is a day two pick, maybe early day 3, as of right now due to experience. 

He's also thrown 82 more passes... You do the math and he's pretty much aligned right with Herbert for stats (completion % would be a little lower probably and more INT's obviously) if the attempts were the same all while playing Auburn, Georgia, and LSU. Huge difference in SOS. 

1st year starter, against a 4 year starter, playing in the SEC? I like what I see. Also, the Oregon/Auburn game was in Arlington, so let's not act like Oregon had to travel all the way to Alabama haha Oregon traveled well to that game. 

Herbert will probably go in the top-10. He won't make it past Denver as Elway loves the kid and I don't see Ballard giving up the draft capital to get there. I also don't believe Ballard see's the QB spot in that bad of shape to pull the trigger on something like that either. Trask is just someone I've kept an eye on, who really hasn't been talked about, that if he does come out would be worth spending a late day 2 or early day 3 pick on. The talent is there for Reich to work with, and it won't stop Ballard from getting the blue-chippers early on. 

Some PAC teams are chumps, but so are most SEC East teams. Trask was at home... It's the only like for like comparison out there, FL had the clear advantage (home), and Herbert performed better. FL, IMO has more studs surrounding Trask as well, while Herbert probably has better O coaching. I just see more natural talent around Herbert. And yes, he's thrown more passes, but their average ypp is very close and fluxes game to game (they trade leads). Trask also has a killer D to rely on, and Herbert is pretty much relied on to win most games.

If I'm taking a day 2 guy, it would be Jordan Love over Trask too. I know he's having a bad year, but look at the change in both supporting talent, and coaching that he's dealing with.

8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Some PAC teams are chumps, but so are most SEC East teams.

The SEC East would likely go undefeated against the Pac-12 North. The Pac-12 is that much worse. He's stat padding against those teams..

It's the only like for like comparison out there, FL had the clear advantage (home), and Herbert performed better.

I could really care less about the comparison. I wasn't comparing the 2 to begin with. Again, one is a future top-10 pick and the other is likely a day2/3 pick (right now). If Trask stays in, he should get better and be a possible 1st rounder next year with Lawrence.

I just see more natural talent around Herbert.

He's a 4 year starter, I would hope so... 

Trask also has a killer D to rely on, and Herbert is pretty much relied on to win most games.

Against borderline mid-major programs... 

If I'm taking a day 2 guy, it would be Jordan Love over Trask too. I know he's having a bad year, but look at the change in both supporting talent, and coaching that he's dealing with.

Not a chance I EVER take a MWC QB, regardless of the circumstances, over a producing SEC QB. 

My current tiered list: 

--------sell the farm for him tier----------------------------

1. Joe Burrow

--------make a reasonable trade up for him tier-----

2. Justin Herbert

3. Tua Tagovailoa

--------take him with one of our first 2 picks tier---

4. Jordan Love

5. Jacob Eason

--------day 2 QBs tier --------------------------------------------

6. Jake Fromm

7. Jalen Hurts