Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I still haven't watched Epenesa. Some people have him top 5, others I've seen have him in the mid-late teens. What's your take on him? What does he do well and how does he win in the league?    Either way, exercises like this IMO show that if we don't pick a QB it's very likely that we will have the chance to draft a really good prospect. 
    • @stitches Are there any offensive linemen playing in this game with whom you are impressed? Thanks. 
    • You quoted zero posts... Do you need help with the definition of "quote"..... lazy... And a game I couldn't possibly see? WTH are you talking about. I have just about every channel available in my package, have slingboxes in two states (including IN, and used to have one in GE), and have Kodi on most of my TVs via FireTV...... What can't I get? The only times I can't get something is when I'm literally in the air without WiFi capable of streaming, and even then I record via DVRs and NAS. I've streamed Colts games in Europe and even on a private island in Central America.. If you need some streaming pointers let me know... 
    • Yeah, someone said that during the week they could see how fast Herbert could process information. I think that’s why he looks more polished right now.
    • Golf clap.   And this was my polite response to yours, after which you got personal....as usual.   What didn't you understand?  I was calling him a high floor guy, due to NFL ready route running.  That's why I offered the 2nd or 3rd rounder if hands are good.   To get a 1st rounder, he'd have to have a lot of speed too.  
  • Members