Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Brown Mocked on Twitter

Rebel

28 minutes ago, csmopar said:

i dont know what is more sad, the fact this is even news, or the fact it got posted here...

#3 - The fact that you found it worthy of your time to read and comment on how uncool you thought it was.

Antonio Brown has been in the news a lot recently. People in the news are newsworthy or else our esteemed networks would not publish it.

It is also of note because he is a college graduate millionaire that is taking 303 university English yet can not form a thought in the written word worthy of a 2nd grader.

17 minutes ago, Rebel said:

#3 - The fact that you found it worthy of your time to read and comment on how uncool you thought it was.

Antonio Brown has been in the news a lot recently. People in the news are newsworthy or else our esteemed networks would not publish it.

It is also of note because he is a college graduate millionaire that is taking 303 university English yet can not form a thought in the written word worthy of a 2nd grader.

A: its twitter, who cares bout spelling/grammar?

B: It is VERY common in collegiate courses to have peer reviews. Heck, my Master's thesis had to be reviewed and signed by 2 classmates and a 3rd, non-school affiliated person. How do you know he wasn't asking because his school has that same requirement?

C: The dude obviously needs help, not only in the classroom but mentally too. Not gonna make fun of someone for asking for help (not that I honestly think he was, i think he was trolling, but the point still stands)

Something I find more interesting is that's getting ready to go after his guarantees. He's filing a grievance against the NFL for all the voided money from the Raiders and Patriots. I thought this had gone away, but we should have known better. I had a feeling this fight was coming. 

I wonder how strongly the NFLPA will back him, especially with the CBA negotiations picking up steam. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27715200/source-antonio-brown-working-grievance-vs-oakland-raiders

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Superman said:

Something I find more interesting is that's getting ready to go after his guarantees. He's filing a grievance against the NFL for all the voided money from the Raiders and Patriots. I thought this had gone away, but we should have known better. I had a feeling this fight was coming. 

I wonder how strongly the NFLPA will back him, especially with the CBA negotiations picking up steam. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27715200/source-antonio-brown-working-grievance-vs-oakland-raiders

eh my guess would be not very. Given he signed and agreed to a contract that included that language is solely on him. Plus his behaviors more than warrant it.  I'm guessing this will go to court, they will settle just to be done with him. 

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

eh my guess would be not very. Given he signed and agreed to a contract that included that language is solely on him. 

Whoa...!  I just figured it all out and it seems that, in fact, Antonio Brown is a genius merely pretending to be daft.

All these semi literate tweets are going to be AB's proof to the court that the writen contract can not be enforced by the Patriots because AB is too stupid to read and be a lawful party to a contract and therefore he gets his money based solely upon the verbal agreement! 

Brilliant!

AB did what would have gotten anyone fired in Oakland and he did it on purpose. There's a video of him cheering when he got released. With the Pats he not only knew of the lawsuit before he signed with the Pats, but harrassed a witness and her children while with the Pats..

He'll get nothing..