Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Antonio Brown Mocked on Twitter


Rebel

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, csmopar said:

i dont know what is more sad, the fact this is even news, or the fact it got posted here...

 

#3 - The fact that you found it worthy of your time to read and comment on how uncool you thought it was.

 

Antonio Brown has been in the news a lot recently. People in the news are newsworthy or else our esteemed networks would not publish it.

 

It is also of note because he is a college graduate millionaire that is taking 303 university English yet can not form a thought in the written word worthy of a 2nd grader.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rebel said:

 

#3 - The fact that you found it worthy of your time to read and comment on how uncool you thought it was.

 

Antonio Brown has been in the news a lot recently. People in the news are newsworthy or else our esteemed networks would not publish it.

 

It is also of note because he is a college graduate millionaire that is taking 303 university English yet can not form a thought in the written word worthy of a 2nd grader.

A: its twitter, who cares bout spelling/grammar?

 

B: It is VERY common in collegiate courses to have peer reviews. Heck, my Master's thesis had to be reviewed and signed by 2 classmates and a 3rd, non-school affiliated person. How do you know he wasn't asking because his school has that same requirement?

 

C: The dude obviously needs help, not only in the classroom but mentally too. Not gonna make fun of someone for asking for help (not that I honestly think he was, i think he was trolling, but the point still stands)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Something I find more interesting is that's getting ready to go after his guarantees. He's filing a grievance against the NFL for all the voided money from the Raiders and Patriots. I thought this had gone away, but we should have known better. I had a feeling this fight was coming. 

 

I wonder how strongly the NFLPA will back him, especially with the CBA negotiations picking up steam. 

 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27715200/source-antonio-brown-working-grievance-vs-oakland-raiders

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Superman said:

Something I find more interesting is that's getting ready to go after his guarantees. He's filing a grievance against the NFL for all the voided money from the Raiders and Patriots. I thought this had gone away, but we should have known better. I had a feeling this fight was coming. 

 

I wonder how strongly the NFLPA will back him, especially with the CBA negotiations picking up steam. 

 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27715200/source-antonio-brown-working-grievance-vs-oakland-raiders

eh my guess would be not very. Given he signed and agreed to a contract that included that language is solely on him. Plus his behaviors more than warrant it.  I'm guessing this will go to court, they will settle just to be done with him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

eh my guess would be not very. Given he signed and agreed to a contract that included that language is solely on him. 

 

Whoa...!  I just figured it all out and it seems that, in fact, Antonio Brown is a genius merely pretending to be daft.

 

All these semi literate tweets are going to be AB's proof to the court that the writen contract can not be enforced by the Patriots because AB is too stupid to read and be a lawful party to a contract and therefore he gets his money based solely upon the verbal agreement! 

 

Brilliant!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AB did what would have gotten anyone fired in Oakland and he did it on purpose. There's a video of him cheering when he got released. With the Pats he not only knew of the lawsuit before he signed with the Pats, but harrassed a witness and her children while with the Pats..

He'll get nothing..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Good analysis.  I'm also wondering if teams are looking at how Drew Brees picked us apart last year with only one incompletion.  Minshew did similar with only one incompletion himself.  Is the defensive scheme part of the problem.  I would think Coach Reich as ex-QB/Offensive Coordinator would see a flaw in our defensive scheme if we do have one?
    • Mod Note: This is a thread intended to get fan questions for the Colts Mailbag, so please refrain from any discussion, airing of grievances, or just shots at players/coaches.   If a question is raised that you have some thoughts on, quote or link the post that sparked your interest and start a separate thread.
    • Hmmmmm....so u think we could run thr table if we lose this weekend? We just lost to the Jags. They were predicted to be in play for the  #1 pick
    • Hes Ballards boy.  I thought it was a joke when they were so eager to extend him
    • Hmmmm.  I see what u r saying. However.........!!! So Ballard has assembled a defense that is comprised of defensive players that fit a zone scheme.   U cannot primarily play a zone defence now a days as qbs will eat u up.  Those same defensive players are not built to play man either. So, I guess what I am saying is that they are screwed. Thats why I was never a big fan of Ballards approach.  I hope I am wrong but I have always felt this way the day he was hired as the Colts GM. This weekends game is so important to the future of this organization.  
  • Members

    • ScotColt

      ScotColt 97

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • GoColts8818

      GoColts8818 9,982

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • krunk

      krunk 12,494

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • jlid

      jlid 57

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • WoolMagnet

      WoolMagnet 4,939

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • life long

      life long 327

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ClaytonColt

      ClaytonColt 504

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Grigson's Gaffes

      Grigson's Gaffes 592

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • AustinnKaine

      AustinnKaine 628

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NFLfan

      NFLfan 9,977

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...