Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quincy Wilson Experiment

Mr.Debonair

4 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

It needs to be over and over immediately. He’s either getting beat or drawing a flag. I doubt you can get anything for him. I guess due to injuries you have to hold onto him longer but it’s time to cut bait there

I actually I agree with you. A lot of times I can be a homer but this guy just isn't good. He tends to always have his back to the ball in coverage too and commits dumb penalties. I just call it how I see it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Go get Jalen R from the jags make them an offer they cant refuse. He would upgrade this defense immediately.

I wouldn’t be opposed to it but the only offer that’s gonna get their attention is a pair of 1s and frankly, Jalen isn’t worth that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

It needs to be over and over immediately. He’s either getting beat or drawing a flag. I doubt you can get anything for him. I guess due to injuries you have to hold onto him longer but it’s time to cut bait there

Just a question. What happened to Safety/CB Till from USC? Just want to know how he's developing...

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Maybe but he was pretty awful in the pre-season against backups

Sometimes guys are bad in training camp and are great during the season. It can’t get much worse so why not try it. He has played in a SB.

13 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Just a question. What happened to Safety/CB Till from USC? Just want to know how he's developing...

He played in ST teams tonight.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Sometimes guys are bad in training camp and are great during the season. It can’t get much worse so why not try it. He has played in a SB.

He played in ST teams tonight.

He's been in the league longer than Wilson and is just as bad. Might even be worse. We gotta find an entirely new corner that's probably not on our team. 

3 minutes ago, Calmack said:

He's been in the league longer than Wilson and is just as bad. Might even be worse. We gotta find an entirely new corner that's probably not on our team. 

I won’t argue with that. Just saying Collins is there see what you got.  Sometimes there are training camp stars and they suck when the season starts. Give him a chance.

10 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Go get Jalen R from the jags make them an offer they cant refuse. He would upgrade this defense immediately.

Ramsey wants away from the Jags because he thinks they play too much zone and wants to play more man. We play more zone than 90% of the league. Why would he come here?

1 hour ago, UKColt13 said:

The effort he showed on the Tyrell Williams touchdown was worthy of a benching in itself. Childish football.

THIS

When Derek Carr threw that pass it looked like it was either going out of bounds, an INT waiting to happen or at the very least an in-completion. Of course Tyrell caught it and Quincy did nothing but flail around like a wacky flailing tube man... 

23 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yeah Quincy Wilson is now officially a liability. He’s made 1 positive play this whole season. CB isn’t looking like a strength this season across the board though.

KM hasn't been bad but he isn't as good as last season Desir isn't as good as he was last year and of course Wilson is horrible we need to move on from him.

• Like 1