Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Loss sucks yes but (this is just me) only 3 with better records than us in AFC.

Chargers and browns might be able to go on a run. Chargers have a easy schedule the next few games.

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

We're 500, but have played 4 mediocre teams.

Being tied for 4th with a bunch of others doesn't make me feel better heading into KC.

But thanks for trying to cheer us up lol.

Atlanta is crazy not very good after they got whipped by the titans.

4 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

It looks like the whole division might be 2-2 after today...a fresh start for everyone.

I've always looked at it like Dungy used to. Worry about the division, not the entire conference.

I'd be fine representing the #4 seed as afc South champs at 7-9. Couldn't care less. Once in, you've got a chance 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we win our division games and beat teams like Miami, Denver, Steelers without Ben, etc. we are still fine if we are healthy. Houston lost today at home vs the Panthers and Cam didn't even play. Today's loss sucks and it is bad but crap happens. We may even go 2-3 because KC is next, it will still be OK. Division games are the crucial ones.

Record doesn't matter much.  We saw the floor of what the colts are today.  Lost to the raiders at home.....not a good look for a potential "playoff team".  Quite the opposite.  It's the first time I've doubted Reich had our offense ready.  And our d has been pathetic two weeks running.

1 minute ago, Sumo63 said:

Record doesn't matter much.  We saw the floor of what the colts are today.  Lost to the raiders at home.....not a good look for a potential "playoff team".  Quite the opposite.  It's the first time I've doubted Reich had our offense ready.  And our d has been pathetic two weeks running.

I don’t know where Reichs play calling went today. It was so vanilla and bad.

Jags have a lead. 

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t know where Reichs play calling went today. It was so vanilla and bad.

Jags have a lead. 

Not sure the offensive production can be blamed on Reich.  I thought he called a pretty good game.  Players just didn't execute.  In spite of a s#!+ performance we weren't totally out of it til the pick 6.  Theres no excuse for the past 2 weeks of defense tho.  That's where the vanilla is.

• Like 1

I feel like Reichs play calling has been pretty bad overall. I can predict almost every play we are running!! 

So.. If someone's entire job is based around predicting what we are running, and they are paid to do it, I'm sure they can also figure it out. 

So tired of seeing us run up the middle for 1 or 2 yards. Don't kill the messenger but I have not seen much difference in play calling from the Pags era.. 

The only different is the Oline. 

15 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I feel like Reichs play calling has been pretty bad overall. I can predict almost every play we are running!! 

So.. If someone's entire job is based around predicting what we are running, and they are paid to do it, I'm sure they can also figure it out. 

So tired of seeing us run up the middle for 1 or 2 yards. Don't kill the messenger but I have not seen much difference in play calling from the Pags era.. 

The only different is the Oline. 

If you don't see the difference in play calling from the Pags era I don't think anyone can help you with that.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Chargers and browns might be able to go on a run. Chargers have a easy schedule the next few games.

Atlanta is crazy not very good after they got whipped by the titans.

Atlanta is awful right now. They have some very good pieces, but bad coaching/management, and some holes.

What bothers me, is we struggled vs ATL at home, and TN goes on the road and bullies them.

AFC is Chiefs, Patriots in their own tier and then everybody else.  

When look at Colts schedule see more losses than wins.  Yes, last year started 1-5, but also were significantly better at the most important position (QB).  If I recall, schedule a lot easier too.

• Like 1