Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOF19

Loss sucks yes but (this is just me) only 3 with better records than us in AFC.

Recommended Posts

Patriots/ Chiefs 4-0 and Bills 3-1 ( 7 teams 2-2) and Pete Rozelle smiles in heaven (the Grand father of a thing call parity )……...GO COLTS !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're 500, but have played 4 mediocre teams.

Being tied for 4th with a bunch of others doesn't make me feel better heading into KC.

 

But thanks for trying to cheer us up lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chargers and browns might be able to go on a run. Chargers have a easy schedule the next few games.

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

We're 500, but have played 4 mediocre teams.

Being tied for 4th with a bunch of others doesn't make me feel better heading into KC.

 

But thanks for trying to cheer us up lol.

Atlanta is crazy not very good after they got whipped by the titans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

It looks like the whole division might be 2-2 after today...a fresh start for everyone.

 

 

I've always looked at it like Dungy used to. Worry about the division, not the entire conference.

 

I'd be fine representing the #4 seed as afc South champs at 7-9. Couldn't care less. Once in, you've got a chance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we win our division games and beat teams like Miami, Denver, Steelers without Ben, etc. we are still fine if we are healthy. Houston lost today at home vs the Panthers and Cam didn't even play. Today's loss sucks and it is bad but crap happens. We may even go 2-3 because KC is next, it will still be OK. Division games are the crucial ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IinD said:

I've always looked at it like Dungy used to. Worry about the division, not the entire conference.

 

I'd be fine representing the #4 seed as afc South champs at 7-9. Couldn't care less. Once in, you've got a chance 

I think 9-7 will win the division but I get your point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Record doesn't matter much.  We saw the floor of what the colts are today.  Lost to the raiders at home.....not a good look for a potential "playoff team".  Quite the opposite.  It's the first time I've doubted Reich had our offense ready.  And our d has been pathetic two weeks running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sumo63 said:

Record doesn't matter much.  We saw the floor of what the colts are today.  Lost to the raiders at home.....not a good look for a potential "playoff team".  Quite the opposite.  It's the first time I've doubted Reich had our offense ready.  And our d has been pathetic two weeks running.

I don’t know where Reichs play calling went today. It was so vanilla and bad.

Jags have a lead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t know where Reichs play calling went today. It was so vanilla and bad.

Jags have a lead. 

Not sure the offensive production can be blamed on Reich.  I thought he called a pretty good game.  Players just didn't execute.  In spite of a s#!+ performance we weren't totally out of it til the pick 6.  Theres no excuse for the past 2 weeks of defense tho.  That's where the vanilla is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like Reichs play calling has been pretty bad overall. I can predict almost every play we are running!! 

 

So.. If someone's entire job is based around predicting what we are running, and they are paid to do it, I'm sure they can also figure it out. 

So tired of seeing us run up the middle for 1 or 2 yards. Don't kill the messenger but I have not seen much difference in play calling from the Pags era.. 

The only different is the Oline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I feel like Reichs play calling has been pretty bad overall. I can predict almost every play we are running!! 

 

So.. If someone's entire job is based around predicting what we are running, and they are paid to do it, I'm sure they can also figure it out. 

So tired of seeing us run up the middle for 1 or 2 yards. Don't kill the messenger but I have not seen much difference in play calling from the Pags era.. 

The only different is the Oline. 

If you don't see the difference in play calling from the Pags era I don't think anyone can help you with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Chargers and browns might be able to go on a run. Chargers have a easy schedule the next few games.

Atlanta is crazy not very good after they got whipped by the titans.

Atlanta is awful right now. They have some very good pieces, but bad coaching/management, and some holes.

 

What bothers me, is we struggled vs ATL at home, and TN goes on the road and bullies them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Everyone in our division is basically 0-0

 

HOU:2-2

IND:2-2

TEN:2-2

JAX:2-2

 

Mediocre Party!!!

I'll gladly take that #4 seed at the end of December though.. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Everyone in our division is basically 0-0

 

HOU:2-2

IND:2-2

TEN:2-2

JAX:2-2

 

Mediocre Party!!!

Going to say the Texans probably have the best chance next week in Atlanta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, IinD said:

If you don't see the difference in play calling from the Pags era I don't think anyone can help you with that.

obviously the play calling is different, however it is predictable. A shared trait with the pags era. Hope that clears it up for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Just checked the NFC standings and HECK half the NFL is 2-2 !

It’s been a wild year for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought we would be 3 and 1. We are 2 and 2 with some key injuries.  I think if Hilton was in we win that game. No Leonard and no Hooker was nasty for the defense.  The D does not have depth anywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AFC is Chiefs, Patriots in their own tier and then everybody else.  

 

When look at Colts schedule see more losses than wins.  Yes, last year started 1-5, but also were significantly better at the most important position (QB).  If I recall, schedule a lot easier too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luck covered up a lot of ugly his entire career.  The roster improved to to ok or decent but with JB we wont be better than mediocre.

 

hookers loss is devastating for this team.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...