Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs predictions

Stephen

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad loss to the lowly Raiders.  These injury depleted Colts will likely get their lunch taken next week in Kansas City.  Could get real ugly.  Mahomes will laugh at our cover 2 zone coverage all day.  We are looking dead at 2-3 entering the bye week with an important tough divisional game with Houston next. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don’t mean to offend, but.....   The population of Buffalo is roughly 255,000.   The population of Chicago is roughly 2.66 million.   Our nation’s third largest city.  Plus, they were playing Green Bay, a team that historically gets good TV ratings even though it is much smaller than Buffalo.  It’s the smallest city to have a major sports franchise.  TV ratings are, in part,  why Indianapolis doesn’t get many National games unless they have someone like Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck.    It’s not just about the win-loss records. 
    • Hope he wears his clown mask!  He does very well against HOU historically... today, IMO, was his best game of season.  Would be nice to see him get another TD (or more) and break 100 yards for his first time in a long time.  The past few years he has carried us at the WR position until late in the season when he gets hampered by nagging injury... it'd be really cool if this year he does the opposite (starts slow and ends very solid).
    • Not sure why a couple people are confused about this thread, it's a fair question that people were also considering last season (with JB and Kelly). I was in the camp last year that thought we should have started Kelly once we were out of playoff contention and I have the same stance this season, we have to see what we've got in Eason at some point and it would make sense if there is no chance of playoffs. I wouldn't be totally shocked if Reich didn't play him even if this was the case though.
    • I swear, for a team that's been mediocre (and that's being generous) over the past decade, normally sneaking into the playoffs because of freak accidents in the division (like Rodgers injuries), they seem to get a fair amount of primetime games every year. Are they still riding on that 85 Bears magic or something? Do they pull in good ratings because of their name? I don't get it. I watched the first couple of drives to see how the game would fare out, and when it went largely as predicted, I muted the TV and just kept it on in the background while I did other things. And 99% of Bears/Packers primetime games involve 45-10 Packers blowouts.   I have ragged on the Cowboys getting a ton of primetime games when they've only won two or three playoff games in the last 25 years, but they normally have a decent team and you are always pulling for them to lose. The Bears have neither of those characteristics.   Speaking of primetime, the Bills will be on a TV near you for the next month (Monday Night @ 49ers, Sunday Night vs. Steelers, Saturday Night @ Broncos, Monday Night @ Patriots, and it's always possible the Week 17 game vs. the Dolphins could be flexed into a national audience if the division/playoff spot comes down to that game).
  • Members

• Maniac

Maniac 325

• buffalo34

buffalo34 947

• JFreeman

JFreeman 7

• coltsfan_canada

coltsfan_canada 205

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 12,377

• ScotColt