Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ken Houston, Larry Wilson , Emlen Tunnel, Ronnie Lott, Jack Christianson. One of those safeties, except Lott, could be replaced by Krause. I don’t think Marvin will make it either, but Peyton is a stone cold lock, and deservedly so.   He killed the Ravens. What a QB ! Picked us apart every time, and student of the game. All time great off the field, and an exceptional gentleman. 
    • Yea, the gameplanning has been strange at times this year. The 3 man pass rush against Houston is one example. And getting away from the run at times. We missed Leonard a few games this year, Moore(how good is Moore?). Fact is you are not going to make the playoffs every year like we did when Peyton and Andrew played. Peyton only missed the playoffs 2 times when he played a full season(rookie year and 2001) Andrew Luck never missed the playoffs when he played atleast 15 games in a season. That is pretty remarkable, best stretch of history in the Irsay era. On the bright side we've had better teams the last 25 years than the majority of the league.
    • I like the comparisons but come on... JB is nowhere near Curtis painter. This is just being ridiculous. 
    • I 100% agree with this post. I can believe that Jacoby could develop into a good starting QB. But at the same time, I can believe that Ballard will definitely pull the trigger if he views someone is better than JB. 
    • This guy (writer) is the same guy that thought the Lions would win the NFC North last year, and that the NYGs would have one of the better O's last year...        This is hilarious.... Brady's receiving corp is #1 Edleman who leads the league in drops and is only target #1 because Brown and Gordon were let go. Dorsett is their #2 lol... They picked up Sannu, but he's averaging less than 30 YPG. Brown did better than both Dorsett and Sannu in just one game before he was cut. Their TEs are pretty much non-existent.   Also, JBs averages early on are a little misleading. 4 of those early games were vs teams with bottom 10 passing Ds, and we've probably played more teams with bad passing Ds this year than the majority of the league. Also, teams did not have film early on of JB in FR's O. Opponents learned quick to focus on the run and dare JB to throw.     Remove the Hoyer games as they're irrelevant. Sure you can blame AV for some of our woes, but lets be honest, we shouldn't have been in a situation where we had to have a FG to win, in a lot of these games against mediocre teams. Aside from just a few games vs very bad passing Ds, our passing O has been bad to mediocre all year.     Faster processor? Huh? His time to throw has not improved at all. And it's not like there haven't been a ton of film showing wide open WRs and TEs all year long...... Underrated touch? Are you kidding me. He has two speeds. Fast and faster.      We should probably look at the regression of every pass catcher (when healthy) this year with the exception of  Pascal.    Also, if A is the Pats, like I said above, they've been a revolving door at WR, had no TEs, plus serious OL woes..... yet are still a top 10 passing O.... while we are bottom 10.
  • Members

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 477

• aaron11

aaron11 2,357

• LockeDown

LockeDown 2,315

• Dogg63

Dogg63 121

• KB

KB 442

• BleedBlu8792