Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrickHead

Raiders Strategy, Game Plan

With several injuries that will both affect the Defense, as well as the Offense ... What winning O/D strategy will the Colts employ against the Raiders?

Break it down. (You guys are better than I am at this)

Offense

Heavy run without TY?

Short Passes to the TE-RB with zone blocking?

HELP!

Defense

Focus on defending the Run, or Pass?

And the Last Option.

Just win the D*** Game, we are better than the Raiders.

Both defenses right now are just bad. For the colts stop the run and limit waller. Unless things change I don’t see that happening. On offense run the ball and use the TE. We have a double whammy with no TY and a bad defense. I still don’t have a great feeling about this so I hope I am wrong.  Just seems like a weird game right before KC. Oakland is very young and they are inconsistent and very well could have a really good game.

I will say this it wouldn’t shock me if TY dresses. Just a weird vibe I got from Reich and TY yesterday. 

Justin Houston I’m expecting to have a great game. He is familiar with the Raiders offense. With the absence of TY Hilton someone needs to step up. Parris Campbell cough cough...

Mack will have to be huge this game.  Most of you know I’m not a big of a fan of Mack .   But this has to be the strategy 

Doyle and Enron have to come up big. As well as Hines 

Im hoping they  work PC into it more this Sunday 

That Enron fella you mention. He is a high energy kind of guy who eventually runs out of gas. He is a fraud.

What is the collective name for fans that are not by homers by the way? I'm intrigued.

we all know what we should be doing vs them..now will the play calls answer to our thoughts remain to be seen

10 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

That Enron fella you mention. He is a high energy kind of guy who eventually runs out of gas. He is a fraud.

What is the collective name for fans that are not by homers by the way? I'm intrigued.

14 TDs baby.

Not everyone is a Prius. Sorry you were raised in a Toyota household.