Ten vs Atl

Was vs Nyg - here comes Haskins

Lac vs Mia

Oak vs Ind

Car vs Hou

Kc vs Det if Stafford plays

Cle vs Bal

NE vs Buf

Tb vs Lar - even if Tampa loses, they will be better the restof the year and the Rams will be mediocre.. Tampa will win division

Sea vs Ari

Min vs Chi

Jax vs Den

Dal vs No

Cin vs Pit- in the real world , Bengals would win this game.. but the nfl is not the real world

Already a very telling week of the philosophy that proves true every year no matter how much people try to write it off. You just flat out can’t predict everything no matter how obvious it is. Teams don’t quit either. The Pats played the worst game I think I’ve ever seen them play under Bill. The Chiefs are beatable, the Browns aren’t going to die. Obviously the Eagles aren’t after Thursday.  Etc etc etc.

• Like 1

*but still won (Pats). Winning teams find ways to win and losing teams find ways to lose. That kind of contradicts what I first said but not week after week. Somebody is going to overcome that before they even play the Pats or the Chiefs way before playoff time and then trounce them. But then come playoff time they won’t let that happen again as easily etc etc etc can’t wait lol!