Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best place to purchase affordable Colts Jerseys

BProland85

What is the most affordable and dependable site you go to for purchasing Colts Jerseys? I have used Ebay in the past, and that has worked, but they have limited player jerseys. This site below I came across, and I like that they have so many players to choose from, I just don't know how legitimate it is. 

http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-quenton-nelson-colts-jersey/

Looks a bit sketch...considering Vontae Davis and Jerrell Freeman are on the wall paper. I believe 2015 was the last time those two were both on the Colts. You would think they would update the site in the past 4 years...considering they are trying to sell jerseys for current players.

My personal take on NFL jerseys...they are expensive (though not as bad NHL jerseys...good grief)...so I am very selective...but I do buy the NFL licensed jerseys because the players (and team) actually get royalties from those. T-shirts, sweatshirts, fleeces, etc...I don't really care. 

36 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

What is the most affordable and dependable site you go to for purchasing Colts Jerseys? I have used Ebay in the past, and that has worked, but they have limited player jerseys. This site below I came across, and I like that they have so many players to choose from, I just don't know how legitimate it is. 

http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-quenton-nelson-colts-jersey/

That does not look right.  I wouldn’t trust it 

7 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Several options on amazon, just be aware that they may ship from “afar.”

Yeah, I ordered from Amazon once and the name on the back

"曼宁

Màn níng".    So be careful.

This is a joke, I've never ordered an authentic jersery from Amazon.

Go to Lids - they have a promo going on that ends at midnight for 20% off for orders over $49. I know that they are authentic because if you click on the Colts Pro Shop website link on google, it re-directs you to Lids. They are slightly cheaper (not cheap if you want authentic, will still cost $80 for a $100 jersey) than nflshop.com but you'd get the same quality, IMO. 

Honestly every sports jersey I've ever bought was from aliexpress. They're obviously fake, but I swear you won't be able to tell the difference. Under $30 too. I remember my mom bought me one from there years ago and I legitimately thought it was real until she told me she bought it from there. Its great value imo.

Ive always used Ebay as well, got an Edge and Marvin jerseys brand new about 15 years back for $8  free shipping, adidas knock off but again couldnt tell much difference. In fact have a superbowl shirt coming Friday has both helmets (Colts on left bears on right) made an offer of 5.28 free shipping.   I wish I lived closer to Indy would hit up thrift shops left and right for cheap gear. All we have hear are Phins,Jags and Bucs for the most part.

1 hour ago, holeymoley99 said:

Ive always used Ebay as well, got an Edge and Marvin jerseys brand new about 15 years back for $8  free shipping, adidas knock off but again couldnt tell much difference. In fact have a superbowl shirt coming Friday has both helmets (Colts on left bears on right) made an offer of 5.28 free shipping.   I wish I lived closer to Indy would hit up thrift shops left and right for cheap gear. All we have hear are Phins,Jags and Bucs for the most part.

Being on eBay recently though, I can't seem to find any TY Hilton jerseys that are not already signed. Thats all that comes up are signed jerseys. 

4 hours ago, Devildog said:

Not sure if this site is authentic.  The prices are good to be true.  I would like to know if anyone has bought from this site before.  I usually buy my gear from NFLSHOP or Colts Pro Shop.

I have before. They have great prices but their shipping price is more than the Jersey is

• Thanks 1