Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bucs Sign Orlovsky

T3KN3O

Luck as the starter with Kellen Moore as his back up.

No way! Moore will be a top 3 round pick. With all the skill players we need if Grigson was to draft 2 qb's in the first 3 or 4 rounds he deserves to be run out of town. We will end up with a good veteran back up. I would have been okay with Dan O staying here. In my opinion the back up QB is the least of our worries.

I'd go grab Brady Quinn personally. Has he ever impressed? Not really. But we could get him cheap and dare I say, more reliable that Painter ever was.

Now...I also wouldn't mind bringing Sorgi back, but I'm worried about a possible conflict between him and Luck for #12 :)

I'd go grab Brady Quinn personally. Has he ever impressed? Not really. But we could get him cheap and dare I say, more reliable that Painter ever was.

Now...I also wouldn't mind bringing Sorgi back, but I'm worried about a possible conflict between him and Luck for #12 :)

I wouldn't mind bringing Quinn in, but only at a very very low cap hit.

No way! Moore will be a top 3 round pick. With all the skill players we need if Grigson was to draft 2 qb's in the first 3 or 4 rounds he deserves to be run out of town. We will end up with a good veteran back up. I would have been okay with Dan O staying here. In my opinion the back up QB is the least of our worries.

He's falling more and more in the draft his senior bowl was terrible, and his size and weak arm hurt him big time. He's projected 7th round to undrafted by some people.