Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quenton Nelson Mic'd Up vs Falcons

Fisticuffs111

11 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

I love it when he says "Go, go, go", then puts his head down and SPRINTS to Pascal.  He's ALWAYS hustling!!! "Are we doing it?" LOL..then does the dance...hehehhe...oh yeah, and his blocking...well, that's aiiiiight....I guess... :P

I've noticed he's always the first guy to help pick up the tackled ball carrier.  Love to see that kind of team-first attitude and leadership

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

He isn't ferocious with his voice as everyone thinks. The dude just handles his business and is always calm and collected. We should be blessed we have the best offensive lineman in the league, and should for the next decade... 

I don't think his voice is ferocious; it's kind of meek IMHO, but I agree he definitely handles business.  Here's to some longevity and no injuries for a long time!!

• Like 2

Just now, compuls1v3 said:

I don't think his voice is ferocious; it's kind of meek IMHO, but I agree he definitely handles business.  Here's to some longevity and no injuries for a long time!!

He talks like a big kid... For someone so intimaditing and large, you would expect more. But ballgames are won by the play on the field, and this dude brings it every single time. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

I love it when he says "Go, go, go", then puts his head down and SPRINTS to Pascal.  He's ALWAYS hustling!!! "Are we doing it?" LOL..then does the dance...hehehhe...oh yeah, and his blocking...well, that's aiiiiight....I guess... :P

The way he puts his head down when he's about to run is both hilarious and terrifying at the same time. He looks pretty silly, but if I was a defender he'd seem like a charging bull, and I would not want to be in his way