Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interesting games this week

Four2itus

35 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I am very interested to see how these games go. 

Eagles at Packers

Titans at Falcons

Panthers at Texans

Chiefs at Lions

Browns at Ravens

Patriots at Bills

Vikings at Bears

Cowboys at Saints

Looks to be one of those weekends where I wish I could watch all of them

46 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I am very interested to see how these games go. 

Eagles at Packers

Titans at Falcons

Panthers at Texans

Chiefs at Lions

Browns at Ravens

Patriots at Bills

Vikings at Bears

Cowboys at Saints

Bills will be 3-1 by the end of the 1st quarter. No contest.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Bills will be 3-1 by the end of the 1st quarter. No contest.

I agree that is the likely outcome. That is why I said "How they go", not "Who would win". I want to see each of these contests and how the losing team responds to the adversity. 

Just now, Four2itus said:

I agree that is the likely outcome. That is why I said "How they go", not "Who would win". I want to see each of these contests and how the losing team responds to the adversity. 

Well the positive thing for the Bills is that IMO they have a favorable schedule this year, they could have between 9 and 11 wins if they beat the teams that they should beat.

• Like 2

Panthers beating Texans is my upset call of the week. :) 

Helps the Colts in the division too. I feel our division still comes down to our head-to-head games vs the Texans and Jaguars, that I am not too thrilled about given our pass defense's tendencies.

14 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

Well the positive thing for the Bills is that IMO they have a favorable schedule this year, they could have between 9 and 11 wins if they beat the teams that they should beat.

Bills can upset the Patriots if they make it a low scoring grind it out affair. You are not going to score 25 on that defense, so it has to be a low 20s game, tops. You have to hope the Patriots do not have Edelman for at least this game, and have your front 4 play good run D giving your stellar pass D a chance.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• In 2011 Falcons selected WR Julio Jones with 6th overall pick from Cleveland Browns, giving up a package of 5 draft picks … Atlanta's No. 27 overall 2011 1st round pick, their 2012 1st round pick, 2011 2nd & 4th round picks, & a 2012 4th round pick. Ergo, there’s precedence.   I remember at the time thinking Atlanta was crazy to give that much up.  I also remember thinking a couple of years later, Falcons have a star receiver, one of the best in the game, so did giving up so much really matter?   I also remember the hype surrounding a Julio Jones at his time of being drafted, and he was NOT touted as being as sure fire as Marvin Harrison Junior currently is.  Also note, if the Colts trade up, the team dropping down is not dropping down as far as Cleveland did back in 2011 (6 to 27) as compared to, say, 4 to 15, so it might not cost quite as much as Atlanta gave up.   i am inclined to say pull the move up trigger.
    • Yeah I was unclear on that, my bad. To me there's a difference between total resources and 1st round picks. Meaning we'll have a high end cap hit on the lines typically. But I don't think he's shown he's opposed to drafting any position group in the first
    • im back, and still think ballard sucks. so there's that
    • Thanks @Superman for posting everything for those of us who couldn’t follow live.
    • Here's what I think.  He told us what he's going to do, or at least expecting to do. He said: "We're gonna trade back (three times)"  He loves the OL in the class. (yes, he said you could get one in round three, BUT I expect one higher) Asked about weapons for a young QB: He said,  "protect them. block; keep them safe." Look at all the teams in the playoffs, they can protect. "Andrew used to tell me, "just block for me; I'll do the rest" "Do they want a superstar receiver? YES, but block for me; keep em blocked." Oh yeah, and there's a corollary to that. There are two ways to beat a great QB (offense); one is pass defend, but the other is sacking and disrupting. So, I'm guessing we trade back in the first for more picks; we are just as likely to pick an early round OL, DL as we are a CB or WR.   and with that, I hope we end up with Brock Bowers  
  • Members

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 890

• wig

wig 218

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 930

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,777

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,103

• jvan1973