Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Peoples Jones was getting perfect passes against Ohio State he couldn't catch a cold in that game.
    • Doesn’t look to bad to me. Only change I’d make is in the 3rd, by going OT or CB. If, B. Hopkins TE fell to the 2nd Rd, I’d also strongly consider. 
    • ‘‘Tis the season for teams to start thinking about next year. That means it’s draft season for some of us. Actually impressed with myself for being able to wait until December. So here is my 1st Mock Draft for 5 rounds.   Round 1: Jordan Love, QB Utah State- Jacoby is not the long term answer. Ballard has been scouting this guy all season. His accuracy and touch are special. Take a guy who’s comp is Mahomes and put him in that type of situation. Redshirt his rookie year and start in his sophomore    Round 2: Marvin Wilson, DT Florida State- Wilson is one of the more unheralded DTs of this class. He can penetrate gaps with ease and put pressure on the passer. He also plays the run well too   Round 2: Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR Michigan- It’s not his fault his QB sucked. DPJ is going to blow the combine up and may not be here but if he is, he’s perfect as a deep or intermediate route. He has size and hands to match.   Round 3: Hamsah Nasirildeen, SS FSU- I liked what I saw from Khari Willis before he got hurt. He didn’t do enough to stop me from drafting a guy who I think is a game changer and alpha dog. He had a 22 tackle game this season as well as an 80 yard Pick-6. You don’t pass on him.   Round 4: Zach Moss, RB Utah- While Marlon Mack has been great, he’s been injured a few times and he’ll be going into his 4th season. Even if you keep him you need another RB. Moss runs hard but surprisingly has elusiveness, breakaway speed, and hands.    Round 5: Albert Okwuebunan, TE Missouri- Ebron wont be back but we should resign Doyle. We’ll need to develop a pass catching TE for Love since Jacoby doesn’t throw the ball to TEs.     
    • If it's true that Wilson was still too immature, I have no problem letting him go. Immaturity runs rampant in this league, we don't need that cancer in the Colts locker room. Whatever is going on, I wish him the best and thank him for his time as a Colt.
    • With how good the WR draft class is in 2020 it would be a huge mistake shelling out money in free agency to a WR. Our track record signing free agent WRs has not been kind to us.    If we go anywhere in free agency, it should be at CB, TE, K, or DT.
  • Members

• CoachSmok3

CoachSmok3 123

• Catloaf

Catloaf 125

• love the shoe

love the shoe 77

• aaron11

aaron11 2,342

• The Fish

The Fish 1,999

• dew5150