Colts Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we're finally seeing Ballard's vision come to life... ironically without the foundation piece we all had in mind. 

I'm sure that's against the personal conduct policy. 

Just so you all know, I started Ryan over Brissett in the Forum League today just to hoodoo him..

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• actually i think we should move on from Wilkins and i know Ballard could fine a better upgrade for him
    • Thanks for posting   The board up to 21, could very well play out like that   IMHO, I think Cosmi may be a little early, but he is one of the few that could start day one at LT   I think with the top LTs off the board, per your draft list , CB trades the pick to someone later in round 1 or early round 2 (Cosmi may still be on the board)   Thanks again    
    • Because he doesn't have to actually commit a crime in order to execute the same hostage-taking criminal mentality.  Trying to acquire a trendy weapon by claiming HOU had flawed hiring practices because they did not interview Eric Bienemy.  Its slander.  Its the same person at the soul, whether its a multimillionaire or a common street criminal.  Using more sophisticated weapons doesn't change the mind of a low life.    His defenders are trying to make his stupid statement disappear by bringing up stuff he never talked about.  Because they know it was stupid and a huge overreach.....but they can't admit that directly.  LOL.
    • The more I watch players in this draft the more I like the players in that range. Darrisaw, Paye, Rousseau, Bateman. Jaycee Horn is my new favorite and I would absolutely take him at 21 if he's there. I think he will be a steal there.    I'm always up for a trade down too... I think we are in a good position overall. 
    • IMHO, they have a player or 2 that they think may fall to 21   My hope is (and maybe the Colts) Darrisaw is there parked at 21,  if not then Paye DE from Michigan     Both are day 1 starters and may just be BPA (or close) at 21   My belief is that both will be gone by 21.  I just dont see Ballard using that pick to trade up.  (Maybe I will be wrong)   If the player in mind is gone, (whether its my pick or not) I see a trade happening   A trade to an early 2nd round (or later 1st) pick may still yield a starting OT        
  • Members

• Shive

Shive 1,971

Moderators
    • newb767

newb767 0

• coltsfan77

coltsfan77 29

• stitches

stitches 8,004

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,495