Colts Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we're finally seeing Ballard's vision come to life... ironically without the foundation piece we all had in mind. 

I'm sure that's against the personal conduct policy. 

Just so you all know, I started Ryan over Brissett in the Forum League today just to hoodoo him..

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Bringing Autry and Houston back over Watt is a reasonable take.  Believing that Houston is aging better while not necessarily provable is also fairly reasonable.    Saying JJ Watt is not a fit for the Colts’ defense is completely unreasonable. Watt’s skill set fits any defense. 
    • I think so. The offense should be gelled and peaking. Or young players should be developed and our stars still in their prime... Barring any major injuries of course.      Obviously though it's still a stretch to think they could match a few of the great years we had with Peyton. 
    • I think we’ll be able to afford a serviceable backup QB while still addressing those other positions.  Keep in mind that at least several of them are likely to be the focus of the draft.  So they will be cap friendly.   But we need to have a backup QB who can play.    Wentz isn’t exactly Cal Ripken, Jr.
    • Wentz is injury prone - thus the whole 70-75% of the snaps thing.   We need a backup QB who is genuinely ready to step on the field when called upon.  If they have that confidence in Eason, that’s fine.  That would be the best situation.  But if they don’t, then I’d advocate using some of our cap space to sign a cheaper vet.  I wouldn’t be very confident in “another rookie” we just “found.”  And, in all likelihood, we’re not going to be drafting one...we have some critical needs to fill.
  • Members

• teganslaw

teganslaw 408

• DaColts85

DaColts85 391

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,323

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,285

Moderators
    • Franklin County

Franklin County 80